Medical test for transfer of sponsorship

Hi guys, I undergo medical test for transfer of sponsorship last Feb 4. I called the clinic and they said they upload it today (Feb 8) thru online. I try to check it via efada and there is error. How can I see my medical report? Can i visit the clinic again for me to know the result? Thank you

Yes, go back to hospital/clinic and request the scanned copy of your medical exam result.

Is it necessary to do medical test again for iqama transfer?

Is your iqama transferred on Absher? Transfer request raised by current employer?

YES, medical test is mandatory for local transfer of sponsorship.

Local transfer of sponsorship is via MOL, through online or paperwork. The new employer should initiate or send a request to old employer and the "old employer" must accept it to complete the process of VISA transfer.

Thanks for the info.

At what stage medical test is required? Before raising the request on MOL or after request is accepted by new employer and employee can see his new company in Absher?

Medical test follow shortly AFTER successful local transfer of sponsorship through MOL.

What happens if medical test is failed in this scenario? I mean you don't know what changed in your body few past years working here.

m.omer wrote:

What happens if medical test is failed

They will NOT give you iqama unless you have cleared all the pending medical issues.

what test they will take. any one know details pls share.

It is the standard medical that you do the first time when you enter Saudi.

And to clarify one point, it is not mandatory - it is specific to nationalities, profession and industries.   I transferred my sponsorship in January and didn't do any medical whatsoever.

@XTang I am an office clerk, contractor for Aramco. I am from Philippines. Do I need medical test for me to transfer to another company?

Answered above.

@Francis Jay Purificacion No need.

@XTang Can you please elaborate this, If it would be required for Mechanical Engineer.

Not needed for transfer.