MOE interview dates UAE 2020

Thx all

Did anybody receive positive interview outcome for june july month?

Did anyone got the results for the interview done during last week of July 2020 ?

Hello,

I am Wondering if you received any reply from MOE regarding your interview result. Kindly share your experience .
Thank you.

Anyone confirm about upcoming online interview dates

i applied on july 14

Moe aliaa wrote:

I applied for Science TTP

hi when did u apply. i have applied on July 14th

Anyone  invited for upcoming interview held on 29 august and subjects?

Is there anyone know about uae moe recruitment process.i hv cleared the online assessment two weaks ago and i got a mail saying that an online interview will be conducted after 10 working days.But till no information about the interview. Is it usually happens in the process?? Please reply anyone who knows about the uae moe recruitment process.

Is there anyone know about uae moe recruitment process.i hv cleared the online assessment two weaks ago and i got a mail saying that an online interview will be conducted after 10 working days.But till no information about the interview. Is it usually happens in the process?? Please reply anyone who knows about the uae moe recruitment process.

Did anyone receive Initial Offer for Regular teacher  in March  2021 ?? Further what's the status of the same >>>

Keep on contacting them due to covid the recruitment is taking lot of time many of us including me are waiting for the posting and training since a year ago. If they restart the process as it should be then it will be fast otherwise be prepared for a long waiting.

Hi,

Did you get your Final Contract? what is the next step after attended the Interview. i attempted it last week.

what position you had applied?

Hello .. I would really appreciate it if you tell me more about the online assessment
I have it next week & I have no idea what kind of test it is
What kind of questions do they ask? My specialty is “early years”