Moe Online Assessments June 2020

Hi guys!

I made this thread for people who will be having their online assessments in June 2020. As for me I got an email invitation for an online assessment on 7th June 2020 for CDI( Creative Design and Innovation)... anyone else? Please reply below. Thanks.

Hi,
Even I have interview on the same day after noon at 2:15, What the time given to you on 7th June?

Hi Mehrinaz. My assessment is at 9:00 AM and might be followed by interview directly upon passing of assessment

Your subject is CDI  too? If Yes, do you know the subject level we will be tested on? The sample exams had questions from first and 2nd year University level.. your thoughts?

Sorry, I didn't see the reply. My subject is biology. Today was my interview. How was your asessment? My assessment was in May.

Hi how was your interview?? Was it for Ttp?

My assessment was great!!! I Passed Alhamdulilah!! £ recieved an email after 8 hours today that I passed the test and told me to wait for the interview invitation. Btw how was your interview? What kind of questions did they ask and how long was it???

Hows the Assessment procedure ? Whats your subject ?

Hii...
Did anybody received online interview invitation for specialized skilled teacher- business?

Interview was good, but one problem I faced was the voice of the interviewer was not that much audible. So faced some difficulty initially. Other things went well, all general questions only asked.

Thank you for your feedback Mehrinaz. And good luck with the remaining steps. I shall update too once I do my interview

When is your interview Mr. MG. ?

I'm still waiting for the interview invitation.

My friend who is a physics teacher has done the assessment on May 11 and still he did not receive any interview call. Few days back they sent a message saying 'sorry for the delay, and will be conducted soon.'  Hope for the best for everyone.

Hi Mehrinaz,

I did assessment for cs ttp ... waiting for Interview...

Which subject  u did ? They asked to do DEMO ? I dint get any update after assessment mail ...

Are you applied for CS TTP

Hi Sham

In the interview invitation they asked to prepare a demo for 5 to 10 minutes. But during the interview  they asked me to start the demo and in between they were asking a lot of questions. My subject is biology.

Hi Mehrinaz,

Thank you for the reply...  was it Biology ttp?  For TTP also demo will be there??

Mine is not ttp, but biology teacher 9 to 12.

Thank you

Hai, Could you mention the areas where you are tested for CDI subject?

Hi Guys,

Could you please tell me how long did you wait for the your application to turn from screened in to get invited to the online assessment test?

Thanks in advance

Just 1 year 😬

For real!!?
I thought the online process goes faster than the regular one

Shalaby007 wrote:

For real!!?
I thought the online process goes faster than the regular one

1 year 2 months

Surprisingly... 1 month 10 days. I am a UAE resident and I think the lockdown has helped speed up the process for people here since airports were closed, otherwise would've waited a year or more.

In which stage are you in ?

Waiting for interview, please read the previous replies

I hope you all the best, you give hope that maybe they have speed up the process. Although I am not a UAE resident I still think I will not have to wait for this long

My online assessment was done on 18th June,2020. Does anyone receive selection or interview mail?

How many days it takes for next step of interview?

nilu78 wrote:

My online assessment was done on 18th June,2020. Does anyone receive selection or interview mail?

How many days it takes for next step of interview?

MOE is out of our predictions.
It can happen sooner or late.

Just Mr.MG wrote:

Waiting for interview, please read the previous replies

Hi! What's the status of your application now? Is it still verifying profile and documents?

Anyone done with online CDI interview. Is it technical one or concentrated on teaching skills. For online interview do we need to prepare PPT or some lesson plan

My wtsapp ***

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Mehrinaz wrote:

Mine is not ttp, but biology teacher 9 to 12.

Hi dear,
how did you conduct the demo...
did you use board...
in the interview invitation  they tell that we cannot use ppt and no need of written lesson plan..
Then how did you delivered your lesson..
pleased rply..My interview is on July 1st

Have you received the dates for online interview?

Hi all
I passed CDI DT written on 22 June but still waiting for interview date. Anyone in similar position. Wtsapp +...nine..1...nine...3..99...one...69....seven six seven

I attended the interview last week. Anyone who received the response for interview?

How long does it take for the MOE to verify the documents? Thanks

Anyone with CDI DT subject waiting for interview. Pls provide wtsapp contact