Moe Online Assessments June 2020

Hi all..
Need a help..
Can someone who have already finished online assessment, tell me how to join the online assessment?? In the instructions it's given two separate links.. one to join and the other one for assessment. a bit confused..
what is meant by Examination Key?

TIA

Hi there,

Mine too interview was on 20th June.
In mid August ...got a mail to upload couple of other documents .

since then waiting.

Would like to kniw your application status .

thank you in advance

Hi Rose,

Check the mail for the examination key.
I think uou need to 1st click the join link then later using the exam key login through the other link.

This should help.

Sujatha Firosh wrote:

Hi Rose,

I think uou need to 1st click the join link then later using the exam key login through the other link.

This should help.

hi
1st link is to join the meeting
2nd link is foe the assessment using the key

hi
1st link is to join the meeting
2nd link is foe the assessment using the key

Sujatha Firosh wrote:

Hi Rose,

This should help.

Thank you so much Sujatha...
Now I understood.. 😊

Hi Rose

May I know which position you applied for/ your nationality and your current location.

I've applied for English teacher position, and a few weeks ago I got a form to fill and one of the questions was current location. I'm in India right now, so I was wondering if that's causing me to lose out on this opportunity.

Did anyone receive Initial Offer for Regular teacher  in March  2021 ?? Further what's the status of the same >>>

Hi... anyone had their interview these days and faced technical issues?

hello I passed the online assessment yesterday and no updates until now ! is that normal ? how much time I have to wait to know the assessment result ?

Hi,
You have mentioned that you have already passed the online assessment.

If not , assessment results might come within a day or two.

What is your subject?

Results supposed to be sent within 24 hours

Physical Education. and nothing until now

Mine is English. Even I haven't got the email yet. It was mentioned in their instructions that the results will be sent in 24 hours. More than 48 hours now. Hope this won't be a very long wait

i hope so too. i did even contact the email who sand me the exam key to ask about updates but he didn't reply.

Got the email. I didn't pass :(

me too that's awkward and strange ! too much people got the same mail that they didn't pass