MOE interview dates UAE 2020

Is there any negative marks for the test?

Hi dear
Did anyone receive invite for interview after failed in exam or no

Moe aliaa wrote:

Hi dear
Did anyone receive invite for interview after failed in exam or no

Which exam are you talking about. Moe looks for qualified teachers. With B.ed and if you have MA its good. Ielts is also a must.

I applied for Science TTP

Hi,

Can some one tell which Ielts we need to complete? is it academic or General?

My online assessment was done on 18th June,2020. Does anyone receive selection or interview mail?

Radhabala wrote:

Hi,

Can some one tell which Ielts we need to complete? is it academic or General?

Its up to you both has a minimum you need to achieve if you are an english teacher. But i dont know for the rest of the subjects for that you need to check on moe website there is all the details you need.

Moe aliaa wrote:

I applied for Science TTP

What i understood from your question if you have failed in your interview you have to wait for another 6 month. After 6 month you can apply again.

nilu78 wrote:

My online assessment was done on 18th June,2020. Does anyone receive selection or interview mail?

You have to wait for 2 weeks for the result. It may come before that too. But after 2 weeks if nothing came contact them through online chat on the website. Keep you application number with you.

What was your subject?

Have you done your online assessment on 18th June, 2020? Have you got any mail regarding online assessment results?

nilu78 wrote:

Have you done your online assessment on 18th June, 2020? Have you got any mail regarding online assessment results?

I am waiting for my final contract due to covid it delayed.

Thanks for update.
I was asking as online assessment instructions, it is mentioned assessment results will be updated in 24 hours of assessment.

nilu78 wrote:

Thanks for update.
I was asking as online assessment instructions, it is mentioned assessment results will be updated in 24 hours of assessment.

Sorry you are correct i was thinking about interview. For online assessment yes within 24hours.

How about interview process? Who conducts interview does British person or Emirati person?

No I was asking about is there is any chance to get interview call if you failed in exam

nilu78 wrote:

How about interview process? Who conducts interview does British person or Emirati person?

Mostly British people

Moe aliaa wrote:

No I was asking about is there is any chance to get interview call if you failed in exam

Does your assessment done 18 June, 2020? Have you got any outcome mail?

Moe aliaa wrote:

If you are saying about exam eg. Master's or degree. Master's is not a must in mist cases but degree is a must.

Zefrinn wrote:
nilu78 wrote:

Mostly British people

Thanks

Does interview will have general questions only or general & technical questions?

nilu78 wrote:
Zefrinn wrote:
nilu78 wrote:

Mostly British people

Thanks

Does interview will have general questions only or general & technical questions?

Subject related questions will be there. And how you are going to teach local students etc.

No dear it was in 17th of June

I was saying about Moe assessment test and I did not pass it I was wondering if I  might get call for interview or that mean I do not have chance
If you know someone who failed in the assessment and got call for interview  or no

Anybody get result of online assessment which was done in 18 june

Moe aliaa wrote:

I was saying about Moe assessment test and I did not pass it I was wondering if I  might get call for interview or that mean I do not have chance
If you know someone who failed in the assessment and got call for interview  or no

No dear... u have to pass the test to attend the interview

Dear my assessment was on 17th and I got the result in the same day

Thx dear for your valueable reply

Moe aliaa wrote:

No i never heard anyone got a call after failing the exam. All you can do is wait or go to the moe website and you can chat and ask your questions. If they ask you to apply again you have to wait 6 month and apply it again.

Hi.. any one who gave assessment on 23rd june.. got -any outcome mail ?

Waiting for response..

nilu78 wrote:

Hey did you receive any mail regarding results of assessment??

I have received mail for assessment outcome saying you passed assessment and will arrange interview asap.

Any information regarding final contract, training.

nilu78 wrote:

I have received mail for assessment outcome saying you passed assessment and will arrange interview asap.

Ok.. so did you get mail within 24 hrs.. ?

Apeksha17 wrote:
nilu78 wrote:

For me it took exactly a week for the result.

Ok can you tell me your application status.. is it changed ?

Apeksha17 wrote:
nilu78 wrote:

Mostly assessment outcome comes in 24 hours.
In some cases if assessment done on Thursday, then outcome comes on Saturday or Sunday.

How long will it take for the announcement of  the interview results?

Binu1234 wrote:

How long will it take for the announcement of  the interview results?

In 3 weeks time.

Thank You

can you share your number I want a little help from you