Professional Card information needed

Hi expats,

I am new here, sorry if i am asking the basic question which might have been answered here already, I gone though the threads.

I am planning to apply for professional card.

How should I start? how can I best project myself as self employed freelancer?
do I need to have a company to be self employed, how can I prepare a business plan.

Please help.

Thank you

Hi,

I just got my card after 4 months of submission.

You need the List of documents listed on the relevant website, which region are you planning to apply in?

In my case I submitted my paperwork with a company that my workplace issued a contract between us.

Feel free to ask anything more

Thanks for replying, I have gone through the web site, they requested few documents along with business plan, it wud be great help if you guide me how can I present the documents? Any templates will surely help.

Thank you

Hello,

I am currently employee, and having Single permit.

Can i apply for professional card? Will my Single permit will be invalid automatically after professional card approval?

Thank you
Wajed

wajedali wrote:

Hello,

I am currently employee, and having Single permit.

Can i apply for professional card? Will my Single permit will be invalid automatically after professional card approval?

Thank you
Wajed

Hello,

Thank you for doing as we recommend to all newcomers to our forum, read the guides (see discover tab) and old discussions via the magnifying glass located next to your avatar.  Because this style of question has already been answered dozens of times.

Hello @vaasuu123,
The best thing to do is get in touch with an accountant to get your business plan ready.

Thank you,
Phani

Hello abdallahe,
I have applied for my professional card on 28/11/2019 and didn't receive the card yet. Could you please let me know the process related to the residence permit extension after getting the professional card.

Please note that I am already in Belgium and have a valid residence permit valid till April 2020.

Thank you,
Phani

Why do you post the same question in multiple threads ?  :/

Apologies for posting in another thread too. I thought I could get a faster reply if I post it in another forum too.

Once you get your new professional card, go the commune and ask for an extension of RP.

Can anyone provide me motivation letter and business plan templates?

ak2134 wrote:

Can anyone provide me motivation letter and business plan templates?

Hello,

Nope. These are not standard documents.

Nobody knows your motivations or your business information ... It's up to you to do your homework like everyone else ...

i have some standard data and formats ready. i can help now.i got my professional card.

@ak2134
Please help how to start for professional card
I would like to apply for it. 
I lost my job last month and I am staying with family and kids in Belgium.
Please assist us ASAP.
Hi kasi643,

Welcome to expat.com! 1f642.svg

This member has not been active for more than a year, I doubt there will be any replies. If you want to discuss a specific topic, I recommend you to open a new thread on the Belgium Forum.

All the best
Vero
Expat.com team

hi

I am Ismail

for getting professional card visa for Flanders for a company, they ask me to submit a business plan (price structure, information about organization, a market analysis, a marketing plan, information about investments and job creation). If any body has a template, please send me via email.

It is necessary to mention that my working field is tourism and traveling,

Moderated by Priscilla last year
Reason : please do not post personal contact details for security purpose
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct