Sharing apartment/house

Hello Everyone,

I am moving to Kuwait at the beginning of Jan 2020, and I was looking for someone to share an apartment with. I have tried to look for places to find someone, but I can't seem to find a place where expats communicate together. I have tried craigslist, facebook, but I haven't found many people there. Hopefully here would be the right place. :)

My budget is up to 400 KWD. Therefore, we can share an apartment for up to 800 KWD (incl. all utilities & facilities). it is preferred to be in Kuwait city (Sharq or Dasman) to be close to my work.

I am a quite open-minded, animal and human being-loving person. I like to travel and meet new people from different cultural backgrounds, which is something I really enjoy. I want to meet new people and get an idea of the lifestyle lived in every particular place since I'm a pretty curious person. I am kind of walk and talk person, so if you are into chitchatting, sharing experience and travel stories, you will enjoy my company - no drama though =)

Well, it's hard to define myself in a couple of paragraphs, so if you want to find out a clearer picture of me you would have to meet me yourself. =)

If you are interested, please email me. I will respond to you as soon as I can.

Cheers!

Hello YehiaAhmed,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Maybe you should try your luck and post a search advert for free in the Housing in Kuwait section.

Do not miss to regularly browse through the latest offers in the same section.

Good luck,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Thanks for your reply. I will definitely post there.