New in Kuwait, looking for share accomodation in Salmiya?

Hi all,
Just landed in Kuwait yesterday I have staff accomodation for a month. But i now allready want to start to look for accommodation that is affordable (and i would not mind sharing)
If any ladies is interested please contact me.
(Esoecially if you work for M.H.Alshaya Co.W.L.L.)

Monica

Hi Monica, have you tried to post an advert in the section Housing in Kuwait? It may help.;)

Harmonie.

what kind of accommdation you want to share? and the amount of money you can pay?

Hello Monica,

How are you? do you still want to share flat?

You will be sharing with us. We are descent and professional couple. We are kind Filipino couple. If interested, please contact us

Thank you.

Minnie and Caloy

Mona-lisa27 wrote:

Hi all,
Just landed in Kuwait yesterday I have staff accomodation for a month. But i now allready want to start to look for accommodation that is affordable (and i would not mind sharing)
If any ladies is interested please contact me.
(Esoecially if you work for M.H.Alshaya Co.W.L.L.)

Monica

IM planning to hire a appartment in salmiya area, already rented, so i would like to know if any interested in sharing my two bed appartment , if yes say yes at the earliest

regards

amir

the lady asked for ladies to share accommodation with, please read the question before posting an answer :S

Mona, try reading through EEK magazine, there are always western ladies posting ads in the classifieds for sharing accommodation, u'd have to be interviewed by them tho.

best of luck.

Hey all found a very niece flat so sorted now need bedding nice ones but reasonal prices do any1 know where i can get some?

there is many places with different sorts and prices
in ray and thageg there is a lot of shops
you can go there and compare between the prices

I've been quoted 400kwd for 1 bedroom serviced apartment in salmiya.. :(

Aw that. To much , why are u looking for furnished apartment?
I m in a 3 bedrooms for 330 in Salmiya

It's a bit waste for me to buy furniture since I'm not really sure if I want to continue after the attachment end.

It's more to serviced apartment than normal - with gym, swimming pool, internet, satellite tv included and 3x daily maid / week etc.

But I was being informed that I can get cheaper elsewhere.

im looking for a sharing room in hawally or salmiya area,,,,,also interested in sharing room with single working professional from Kuwait.I would like to share with other nationlaties, looking for a peacefull,quiet room partners those wo would like to share their flat ,please inform as early as possible

@nadeem139 -> Have you tried to post an advert in the Housing in Kuwait section? It might help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi! I am a western profeional lady, curently seeking shared accommodation with another lady. Are you a lady?

Really only KD 300. Where about?

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : please post in the housing section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct