What area do you suggest for living??

Hi guys..
I will be moving soon to Kuwait with my family where I will work in Al Ardia area near the Avenues Mall.

After viewing goole maps and searching dozens of real estate ads for rentals, I am quite confused what area might be convenient for living?

Ideally I would look for a 3-4 furnished accomodation. Kids will be going to schools with school transportation. I will not drive them.

I would drive to and from work.

For example areas such as Mangaf, Al Mahboula ... are they really far away for daily commute? Rentals there are rlatively lower than areas such as Salwa, Salmia.

enlighten me please...

Thanx in advance for your feedback.

Ahmed,

Ideally you would want to keep your commute to a minimum, so the best place to stay is as close as possible to your work or school. It certainly is possible to drive back and forth between the Mangaf and Avenues area (my wife actually did if for two years), but definitely not recommended.

I would check apartments in Riggai, just north of Ardiya. There are a lot of residential buildings there and I think the rents should not be too high. Also, there are a number of schools available as well.

Good luck!

Thanks Ribosom for the insight. I Appreciate it.