Menu
Expat.com

LOOKING FOR IT JOB

Last activity 24 November 2019 by nishuda

abuelnour

Dears,
I'm planning to move to NZ by july 2011 and i'm looking for a position in IT field as i have 4 years experience in Software and IT project management.

Any suggestions or recommendations ?

Thaks,
Ahmed Saad

AheadNZE

You may start looking at the job seekers website like seek.co.nz and check immigration for work visa, though you must have checked this already.

davidfsheehan

Hi Ahmed,
I saw your post about looking for IT Positions in Auckland, and I'm actually an IT Recruiter with Robert Half Technology that is moving to Auckland in the middle of July! 

We're always looking for people with your background, shoot your resume to me at david.sheehan@rht.com and I'll forward it to my partner in our Auckland office, Adam Roi, since it will be a month before I get there.

Look forward to working with you!

Christine

Hi David,

Can you please post your advert in the Auckland classifieds > job section?

Thank you.
Christine

nishuda

Dear Mr. David,

My husband has worked as a software engineer at a manufacturing company in Sri Lanka and currently working on a project in power BI. Can you help us with finding an opportunity for my husband? He has more than 10 years of experience in IT.

Kind regards,
Nishanthi

Diksha

Hello nishuda,

Welcome to Expat.com smile.png

Unfortunately, you may not hear back from the participants on this inactive thread.

I would suggest that you create an new thread on the Auckland forum. Our members who are active these days will provide some guidance to you.

Good luck  top.png

Diksha
Team Expat.com

nishuda

Dear Diksha,

Thank you so much and it's really very kind of you to help me like this. Many Thanks and Ill do the needful.

Stay blessed.

Kind regards
Nishanthi

Articles to help you in your expat project in Auckland

• Working in Auckland
    Working in Auckland

Being New Zealand's biggest city means that Auckland has the most opportunities for employment but also the ...

• Auckland's labor market
    Auckland's labor market

As a bustling center of commerce and finance, there are plenty of businesses in Auckland looking for experienced ...

• The work culture in Auckland
    The work culture in Auckland

Aucklanders tend to take their work seriously but also enjoy a fun and supportive environment. If you're ...

• Starting a business in New Zealand
    Starting a business in New Zealand

New Zealand is ranked as one of the best countries in the world to start a business in. Indeed, for several years ...

• Working in New Zealand
    Working in New Zealand

Over the years, New Zealand has become a top destination for foreign professionals looking to boost their careers ...

• Working in Dunedin
    Working in Dunedin

Dunedin is one of New Zealand's most iconic cities, and it is becoming increasingly popular with expatriates ...

• Working in Hamilton
    Working in Hamilton

Located in the Waikato region, just over 100 kilometers from Auckland, Hamilton is a city on the rise. It is the ...

• Internships in New Zealand
    Internships in New Zealand

Internships are a popular work experience tool worldwide, but these roles are still relatively new in New Zealand. ...

All of Auckland's guide articles