Menu
Expat.com

job hunting

Last activity 18 December 2012 by kiwiinkorea

gianina maniflor

I'm gianina maniflor i'm currently in Auckland to study Diploma in Management. I'm very much interested in looking for a part time job to finance my studies here..I used to work in a bank in the Philippines as Sales & Service asssitant. ican also do customer servicing jobs..

mob 02108195228
ph 09 3369004

Armand

Hi and welcome on the forum gianina maniflor smile.png

I would suggest you to post an advert in the jobs section of Auckland classifieds. It might help wink.png

Good luck
Armand

sweety6315

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum pls]

kiwiinkorea

A good place to find a part time job, provided you have a visa to work, go to www.nzpost.co.nz look in the careers section, there are always part time jobs in many areas of New Zealand Post. I worked there when I was at university.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Auckland

• Working in Auckland
    Working in Auckland

Being New Zealand's biggest city means that Auckland has the most opportunities for employment but also the ...

• Auckland's labor market
    Auckland's labor market

As a bustling center of commerce and finance, there are plenty of businesses in Auckland looking for experienced ...

• The work culture in Auckland
    The work culture in Auckland

Aucklanders tend to take their work seriously but also enjoy a fun and supportive environment. If you're ...

• Starting a business in New Zealand
    Starting a business in New Zealand

New Zealand is ranked as one of the best countries in the world to start a business in. Indeed, for several years ...

• Working in New Zealand
    Working in New Zealand

Over the years, New Zealand has become a top destination for foreign professionals looking to boost their careers ...

• Working in Dunedin
    Working in Dunedin

Dunedin is one of New Zealand's most iconic cities, and it is becoming increasingly popular with expatriates ...

• Working in Hamilton
    Working in Hamilton

Located in the Waikato region, just over 100 kilometers from Auckland, Hamilton is a city on the rise. It is the ...

• Internships in New Zealand
    Internships in New Zealand

Internships are a popular work experience tool worldwide, but these roles are still relatively new in New Zealand. ...

All of Auckland's guide articles