MoE UAE Interview August 2019 India

Any update Bhagyashree?

No update..what about you

No update..what about you

No update yet! Application screened in, documents uploaded....waiting for their further response😃

Let's just wait.. :)

Am also waiting for the call.....
Hope for the best

Hey guys! Just an update. I received an email from my agency that the MOE has planned to have interview session in UK, hence the interviews that were supposed to be held in India are postponed. They mentioned that the dates for the interview in India are not known yet, but surely it is going to be time consuming. Those whose applications have screened in, need not apply again. They will be contacted when the interviews will happen in India.

Hello everyone,
As Luvina said here is detail what i also received from one of job side

Tanveer Shaikh HURRY and APPLY NOW!
Ministry of Education UAE - Recruitment Event - All Teaching Jobs!!

(Local Interviews) United Arab Emirates
5th & 26th October - 16th November - 7th December 2019

Manchester, UK
19th & 20th October 2019

these are the dates. so wait for our turn :) .

Hi Tanveer, thanks for the information. I hope that happens soon in India too, at least by December 2019. Keep this in prayers to happen soon. Good luck!

Hi all
I am also an applicant and was waiting for interview dates. Yesterday I came to know from my recruiting agent that the MOE delegates are going to UK next month (October)for interview campaign and after that they may go to India. And the dates are not yet confirmed.

Yes, I also got the same info from my agency. Guys...tell me one thing. Is it sure if our application is already screened in and documents uploaded, we will be called for an interview?

MOE first sends an interview invitation for those whom they want to meet. Then there are written and oral exam. So it's not confirmed who will be called for interview.

Not for India, interview dates given for UAE and UK

Yes Mr. Kalim you r correct. This is a request to all, if anyone receive interview invitation then plz update here so that other will check with their agencies.
Mrs. Bhagyashree yes dates r published r uk n uae interviews not for india.

Dear all please update me regarding the interview dates in India.
I have received an email from MOE in the first week of August stating that my application is screened in and the date of interview in India will be informed. But after that I have not received any further information from MOE.
So please guide me how to proceed.

Do I need to wait for the interview?
Or
Do I need to apply again?
Or
Did they change the date of interview in India.

Dear Sajraj,
Dont be panic. Just wait. Everyone on same boat. Right now they hv interviews in uk n in uae. Definitely they will declare dates for india also.

Dear Tanveer
Thanks for the information.
Because I have saw some message stating that we need to apply again. I was totally confused as it was only for interview going to be held at Dubai and UK.

hello everyone

can some one guide me how to apply for MOE teacher.

thanks

Happen to see this video regarding MOE info, subscribed
the channel... , It will help u I think..

https://youtu.be/Ugk_wspKRMQ

Yeah! i also watched that video on Yt, it is recently posted (1 sep2019). Also, you can response if you ask anything in the comment section.

Hi guys
Came to know from LinkedIn, the MOE delegates shall have interview campaign in UK on 19 and 20 October 2019. I guess we need to wait for the whole month of October.

S. Kalim wrote:

Hi guys
Came to know from LinkedIn, the MOE delegates shall have interview campaign in UK on 19 and 20 October 2019. I guess we need to wait for the whole month of October.

You are too late to update us. We are already updated on this since last week. Lol!

Haahaa
I think I am the snail in the group.

No Dear Kalim. Everyone is rabbit here but i think moe is snail this time ;) and we r waiting for them.

Dear all,
Just for ur information 2-3 days before i tried to apply to moe by one of consultancy (agency). Today i got reply from them which having same process what ever we all did before. But at the end of their mail they mentioned this note which i am posting below.

Please note ,  if you are not in a position to travel to UAE at your own expense  for the interview this September/October 2019 , MOE will be having a recruitment drive in India as well  early next year , considering your interest for the said position , we will submit your documents for The Teachers India Campaign  then . But , please note , you can apply for either one , UAE Campaign (Sept / Oct 2019 ) or India Campaign ( Early next year , city , venue . dates yet to be announced ) .

If i am not wrong by considering above note in India they will conduct interviews next year may be in Jan to April any time. I just want to share this thing with you. Its a request to everyone kindly check with your agency about the interview dates.

Thanks Tanveer
So no UAE this year. Who knows next year our applications would be acceptable or not.

My agent(reed) takes a lot of time to reply so don't feel like mailing him.

Hi Tanveer..
Even after getting the email from MOE stating that my application is screened in, for the interview to be held in India for the month of August or September, Now it means I need to apply again for the positions of teachers interview going to be held in January next year.
This means that my old application is invalid.
Could anyone please make me clear.....

Dear All,
I think our this application is only valid for upcoming interview which held in India, because in that email they mentioned i have to apply for any one campaign uae or india. If i apply for uae then they give me october dates n if i apply for india they mentioned very clearly that i have to wait for date, time n venue which will update soon.
Thats why they mentioned application is screenin or document verification n all we mentioned venue India. Right now they have planning to conduct interviews in uk n uae thats why no update regarding our application. Best we have to wait untill they finalize interview dates for india, after that only they definitely reply to our application.
Its a request to all plz bein touch with ur agencies i know they also dont know anything 😉. But still check for any news from any side n plz update everyone here.

Hi all
So far no information about MOE interview in India.
Though the application is screened in,
what is the status of the application as on now????????????

tanveer.mca....I think you are panicking too much. Now, here is the update. We need not panic too much, the interviews will be held in UAE & UK until Dec. If you guys have already applied in August, your application was already screened in within two weeks, you updated your profile and uploaded documents, that means you will be surely invited for an interview when held in India, If you have opted for India. This is for those whose application was already screened IN and asked for documents upload. Those who applied in August but didn't get any email from MOE stating that your application is screened in, please ask your agents and try to re-apply when you get to know the interview dates in India.
All the best to all of us!
Cheers!

New applicants go panic for screened in email , screened in applicants go panic for interview calls .
successful applicants then cry for tickets and entry permits.
The Saga continues  👻

Can we apply for again in another agencies to attend the interview in UAE ??

Thank u u people clear my doubt regarding interview dates in india

I HAVE APPLIED FOR MATH TEACHING POSITIONS THROUGH WORLD TEACHERS CONSULTANCY. I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THE INTERVIEW WILL BE HELD IN JANUARY 2020. CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO PREPARE WELL FOR WRITTEN AND INTERVIEW. I HAVE B.Engg DEGREE WITH 5 YEARS OF TEACHING EXPERIENCE. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE MOE IS LOOKING FROM US SO THAT I CAN PREPARE WELL FOR THAT.
THANKYOU AND HAVE A GOOD DAY AHEAD

Hi all,

I have applied for Moe interview  through an agency, but i did not get any response from there. let me know whether i can apply through any other agency?

Dear All Forum Participants,

First of all Congratulations on being screened for the interview with MOE.

I have already dealt with all of this in March of this year.

And Thus, through sheer experience I advise all of you to be patient as this is a very lengthy and time taking procedure with various stages involved.

Focus on the task in hand and clear one stage at a time.

A few points important to all of you:

1. There will be interviews at two locations Delhi (usually hotel Pullman or similar at Aerocity) and Mumbai (near Airport) for 2 days each
2. You will be advised to complete a few forms before attending the interview and a few times they ask for a lesson plan as well
3. For details of the interview, I'll post separately.
4. It will take around 2-3 weeks for the results of the interview
5. I almost forgot... <IMPORTANT>.... there will be a written exam before interview on the same day and only qualified candidates will pass into the second round i.e. Interview.
6. After being successful in the intereview there will be a few tasks to be completed as and when required like attestation of documents from HRD/MOEA/UAE-Embassy, PCC, Previous Employers, etc.
7. It will take around 1-2 months for completion of all of this after which you will be provided with an INITIAL-OFFER if selected
8. finally after a few more documentations you will receive your Final Contract......<Very Important>...... this and only this stage means that you are finally selected for the job.
8. A Strong word of advice is that no matter what don't resign from your current job unless you receive the Final Contract.

I hope this will be useful and clarify most of your doubts.

May God Bless You all.

All the best for your interview.

for any serious queries, you are welcome to contact me on WhatsApp on "8 4 five times zero then two 15"

Care & Regards!
Dr. Ashish Pandey

Dear Ashutosh,
Thanks for sharing the entire process info. It is really helpful. I might contact you on WhatsApp, won't bother you much,  to clear some confusions.

Thanks!!

Hello sarah
I applied in the month of may still did not get the intvw dates. My status is  verification of the documents.  If u get any infomation regarding intrvw plsssss inform.BTW from which  u belong.

Can you please share the details of the interview

I couldn't  find any drop box there
Can u plz explain the procedure