MoE UAE Interview August 2019 India

Hello julfina
Pls donot apply on multiple agencies. Becoz once u get the application number its confirmed that ur process has been started. Now the rest is abut intvws ..needs lot of patience....becoz i applied in the month of May and still waiting for the intrvw. :mad:

Any idea whether  Maths TTP positions are closed ? No body is getting an interview call for maths ttp?

Hello
Not only math ...no one received invitation for the intrvw.i applied in the month of may through agency for biology but stiil waiting.agency told that intrvw will in 2020.

If u get any information plssss share

The thing is that one of  the agencies told to my friend that maths positions are closed and moe is not taking any graduates for maths.nThe agency is  telling it genuinely  or not...no idea...

chinnuviswan wrote:

The thing is that one of  the agencies told to my friend that maths positions are closed and moe is not taking any graduates for maths.nThe agency is  telling it genuinely  or not...no idea...

You agency's name?

Intelligence partners

Anyone attended interview on 26th October?

Hi
I am writing now from Canada. Can I get any contact number of your, and would you mind contacting you regarding this process? I have also done my interviews successfully and waiting for the initial offer.

I did on 14th Sept.

I  talked to my Consultancy. They told me that interview will be conducted not before Sept 2020

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Mr Pateek
R u sure its in sept 2020. Iam waiting since may 2019....😣

Yes as told by my Consultancy. You can contact others as well.

Dear all ,I also got email from world teachers recruiter

No further interviews in India
Further to your application to work as a teacher with the UAE Ministry of Education, I am just letting you know that there are no plans for the MoE to visit India to interview teachers. They have cancelled plans and may not come back for around 9 months, maybe longer. We are retaining your details on file and will contact you again when we have any news.

anybody has attended the  interview for primary teachers? Is IELTS must for primary teachers? will they reject candidates  who don't have IELTS after the interview? Anybody knows....plz reply

100%. If you don't have the IELTS result with you, you won't be allowed inside. That is for sure. Before the interview, your documents will need to be verified by the team outside. Then you sign in your attendance for the written test.

Hi, my cv is screened and my assessment is on 23 nov but they are asking to select interview date in December. As i know interview and test were held on the same day. They have changed the procedure now? Because it is difficult to visit uae two times as i m not living in uae. Is anyone going through the same or any suggestions about it?

Dont worry its nothing like that
Once we get selected they will give us 6 months time to clear IELTS. This is for 100% sure. My frend got selected and this is the situation with him. Right now only pray for the intrvw dates to come in india.

Hello All
Any update for the interview dates in india
Pls inform

It depends what subject you at applying to? If English, you won't be allowed in without IELTS.

Hi! when did you apply for the job? what position?

Good Morning Dears :)
When is the next interview for UAE Residents ?

Someone tells me, when will you know that you got accepted in the interview after the test ?!

Same day or after 3 weeks by email ?

Hello shajahan
Iam also waiting for the intervws eagerly since long....i applied for biology.

User_anonymous wrote:

Hi, my cv is screened and my assessment is on 23 nov but they are asking to select interview date in December. As i know interview and test were held on the same day. They have changed the procedure now? Because it is difficult to visit uae two times as i m not living in uae. Is anyone going through the same or any suggestions about it?

Hi,

Which subject yours?

and which date you selected for interview?

Any idea regarding December computer science interview dates?

sajraj4 wrote:

Hi dear all
I got the email from MOE stating that my application is screened in. Now almost 3 weeks over no further details about the interview date and venue. I have given my option for interview at Delhi.
When will be the interview?
Does anyone know?
Or did they already conduct the interview?

Hi
I want to know how you gave the details for venue?
Is there any particular form?

User_anonymous
Is ur intrvw over.and where u attended ur intrvw .india ??
Because iam waiting since may 2019 for the intervw in india .pls inform if any update abut intvws in india.

Are you screened in?

Yaa...received screened in mail long back now the status is verification of the documents ...

Hyd central school wrote:

Yaa...received screened in mail long back now the status is verification of the documents ...

Just want to know if anybody is getting screened in mail...will they for sure get interview call?

Hello all
Did any one  get the information about the intrvws in india . Last tym they conducted intvws in march and skipped august intrvws .if anyone know abit nxt intvw plsssss let me know

Hii..

When did you apply for the post?I applied for the post of business TTP on November 16 and status of my application shows profile under verification.Lets hope that they will call for the interview soon.

I heard that for the next 9 months MOE will not conduct interview in India.Currently iam working here in UAE and applied directly through ministry site.

Hi vishnu
Omg
Can i come on visit visa to attend the intvw.? Pls can u help me to know the dates of intrvw in uae?

vishnu vishnu wrote:

I heard that for the next 9 months MOE will not conduct interview in India.Currently iam working here in UAE and applied directly through ministry site.

Hi

Do u any idea about next interview.
R u sure they call applicants through direct application.
I got screened in mail on 23 nov.
Till now no update

I got my screend in mail in the month of june till now no update of intervw :)

What about the process of interview held on November 16 in Sharjah ?
Anybody got offer letter?

Nizar Babu wrote:

I got offer not contract, what about you ?!

Asojo wrote:
Nizar Babu wrote:

I got offer not contract, what about you ?!

When u had applied for the job ?

Is anybdy here waiting for the intrvw to happen in india .i applied in the month of may 2019 still waiting :sosad: