MoE UAE Interview August 2019 India

This is regarding your job interview with MOE UAE.

Please help me as I have recently applied at the MOE for computer science design technology teacher,

My profile is screened in and i will soon be shortlisted for interview in mumbai or delhi.

I would like to know more about the process, Please help me as i have a daughter and i want to be sure of this before i go ahead,

My situation is similar to u .even i want to know furthur process. My cv is screened and i want to know furthur procedure.

Hi Vani,
I'm also still waiting i haven't heard of any update still. It still says my application is under verification. I have no idea when the interview would be.

Hi sarah,
I didn't receive any update, I even don't know whether my application is screened in or not. Will we get a mail when it is screened?
Which is your recruiting consultancy?

Hello everyone,
I also applied on 2 aug n waiting r interview date. For me also it shows screening.

Hi,

I have applied directly on the MOE website. Yes, you will receive and email once your profile is screened.

You should receive an email saying your application has screened in.

Thanks Sarahanjum. I also applied directly with moe website. lets wait and watch.

Any idea wen will the interview be?

No idea. Waiting for email. Still my account show screening. What about u and other.

My application is screened in and i am also waiting for the interview date. All the best to all.

I am Sajeev Raj, my application is screened in and I have given my options for the interview time and place. But I have not yet received any email from MOE. Please let me know the date and time for the interview...
Regards

I have received an email from MOE stating that my application is screened in...

Me too screened in.

Can someone say how the interview will be??
I applied for computer science.

When will be the interview? Does anyone knows?

I am Sajeev Raj and my application is screened in but yet to get the interview call. I have already given my options to Delhi for the interview. Did any one receive any information about the interview date and venue in Delhi.

Hello everyone,
Yesterday I login to MOE website and found they uploaded new links for more information. Kindly check with you account please. Still no update regarding interview date but my status shows verifying documents.

Dear Mr Tanveer
Could you please send me the MOE website or the uploaded new links for more information.
Regards

Hi dear all
I got the email from MOE stating that my application is screened in. Now almost 3 weeks over no further details about the interview date and venue. I have given my option for interview at Delhi.
When will be the interview?
Does anyone know?
Or did they already conduct the interview?

Hi dear all
I got the email from MOE stating that my application is screened in. Now almost 3 weeks over no further details about the interview date and venue. I have given my option for interview at Delhi.
Does anyone know?

sajraj4 wrote:

Hi dear all
Does anyone know?

Same here. Been waiting since a long time. I don't think they have conducted the interview. Waiting for the dates to announce.

Mee too applied for computer science , please text me -***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi
I got a mail saying that my resume is screened in but no reply after that. My status is few documents missing, can you please send me the list of documents to be uploaded?

GOOD LUCK

NO, BE PATIENT, WHEN THE DATE IS FIXED YOU WILL BE CONTACTED. THAT WAS THE INFORMATION I GOT FROM MOE

Thank you for replying
I  have done that but as they updated the list recently, just wanted to know if we have to submit our bank statement and do we need to get our degrees attested by the UAE embassy?

AFTER SCREENING YOUR STATUS ENTERS VERIFICATION OF PROFILE AND DOCUMENTS, CHECK IT.

NO BANK STATEMENT BUT YOUR ATTESTED CERTIFICATES

SARAH, YOU WILL BE CONTACTED THRU MAIL

Okie..thank you

my application is screened in and i uploaded all the documents but certificates without attestation.My application status is "more information and documents is required from the applicants". can anyone pls tell what is required .

Same here..I have uploaded all the documents shown in the Dropbox but status hasn't changed.
Is attestation of documents is required before the interview? And what kind of attestation? Just UAE embassy is enough or HRD and MEA is also required?

Hi, I am also sailing in the same boat as you all guys are! Now here is the information about the documents we need to upload. We need not attest them for uploading that is what is told to me by my agent. We just need to upload the required documents before the interview. I guess, the attestation will be required once we pass the interview and further for the visa procedure. Well, keeping my fingers crossed for the interview dates to be announced soon. Wish you all guys Good Luck!

Hi.. Which agency are you consulting? And did they mention anything about the interview dates?

Hey Hermoine, my agency didn't tell me about the interview dates- It seems they too are unaware about it. The only advice I got from them is ‘have patience'😁

Same situation here.

Mamta Saini wrote:

my application is screened in and i uploaded all the documents but certificates without attestation.My application status is "more information and documents is required from the applicants". can anyone pls tell what is required .

Helo mamta , which date was your screened in ?

Thank you for replying. Please post any further updates.