I would like to live in London for a year

I`m Francisco Moreno, I'm from Argentinian and I'm 38 years old, my profession is  Licenciado en Administración
I was in London the last months and  I loved it .I would like come back a London because his people, it's very educated and I had lucky got to trip by holiday vacation. My english is not very well, but I have energy for improve it.
I would like to find a job part time o full time linked with my profession   as much as possible.

To be honest, if I were in your position, I would search for any kind of job, I mean be prepared to make a complete change of direction. Educating yourself in Argentina for something that would be more valuable than a Licenciado en Administración may help since your qualification is already so common among Brits. Also, perhaps finding a job in the EU might be easier, and if for example you lived in Spain then you at least would be much closer to London than where you are now.

I would like to make  to exchange a job between London and Argentina. Some citizen of London that want come to Argentina and I'll go for London a work for a six month or one year. If I don't my profession, can be the other job how Administrative ,Consultor, Auxiliar

Francisco Emilio Moreno wrote:

I would like to make  to exchange a job between London and Argentina. Some citizen of London that want come to Argentina and I'll go for London a work for a six month or one year. If I don't my profession, can be the other job how Administrative ,Consultor, Auxiliar

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

Not sure if this is doable; the only visa I can see that is close to what you describe is the Tier 5 Temporary Worker visa; this link will take you to the UK Government website with the details.

If you come back to me and say "I need a sponsor", then best you start looking; there is nobody here who can help you with that part.

Apart from that, I wish you the best of luck on your journey.

I'd be interested in knowing how you get on with this.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team