Car accident in parking

Something strange happened today. My car was parked in the parking zone and I went away with my friends on return I found my car front door damaged probably hit by someone and ran away.i called 993 maroor came they took pictures of my car asked for my insurance (which is third party medgulf) and all they needed . They told me to come tomorrow and collect the paper from their office.now my question is how things are gonna settled . Will my insurance repair my car or i have to pay from my pocket. Secondly what paper they will give me tomorrow. If insurance is covering this type of cases then what will be the procedure step by step and incase if insurance is not accepting then what will be the next step.

Regards,

Depends on your insurance type if just liability it will not cover you have to pay from your pocket.
If full coverage insurance will cover it
The paper is a permit to repair your car because according to Moror laws you are not allowed to fix your car from any accident without this paper, when you take your car to the workshop they will ask about it.

Comprehensive insurance covers it.  Any policy less than comprehensive will not.