Renew Iqama without Saudi Council of Engineers Subscription

Dears,
I was having my first Iqama profession "Labor" and I have made a profession change to "Computer Technician". I am having a Bsc in Computer Engineering.
My Iqama is to be renewed within 45 days and I need to know If I am supposed to subscribe in Saudi Council of Engineers [Mandatory Or not for Iqama renewal] because of profession naming "Computer Technician"?
I appreciate your prompt response and support on this to take immediate actions regarding the subscription if it was required.
Thanks,
Saad Jareer

Without SEC your iqama is not renew and update you should want to update first SEC hen renew your iqama. this is mandatory for iqama renewal.

In the case of final exit our company cannot renew my iqama and now expire  since Sept 3 bec my SCE is expired I'm asking do I need to renew my membership or my SCE is temporary only do I need to convert to permanent membership and renew it but I in my final exit  just 3 month more and i will finish my contract due to saudization sir can sumbody tell me if I need to renew or not

it is a requirement that your SCE is active before you can renew your iqama

Bit similar status of mine as well. I have done BSc (Hons.) in Computing and my trade is Computer Programmer. I had SCE membership as a Technician (Computer Programmer) from last 3 years but this time renewing was asking to convert into Permanent membership. Which i tried but instead of getting SADAD for renewal fees it gave some objection and asked to submit the required documents. I have attached all the documents including my BSc. Degree attested from Saudi Culture and Saudi Embassy.

This time again It is refused and the reply seemed google translate and not understood properly.

The link was named to download the form and after click was asking to upload the diploma/degree; so I have uploaded my degree and resubmitted. Let's see if it works this time or not.

Secondly my I was fortunate that my Engineering Council was expiring on 30th November 2022 whereas Iqama was expiring on 19th November so I renewed my Iqama in October 2022 for 1 year. Now it is renewed until October 2023. But I want to solve the issue to avoid any problem in future.

Can anyone support me how to resolve the issue.

Regards

Fareed

I have temporary sce membership which will expire next month but my iqama will expire in September.

Is it possible to renew my iqama without renewing membership?

hey everyone.

I have recently registered with Saudi council of engineer as "Civil Technician" and I have given "Senior Assistant Technician" Classification.

My current iqama profession is "Construction Worker" . Now i want to changed my profession. which profession i can apply now as per my SCE Membership.

Which iqama profession is good which support family visa as well.

Thank You.

@Antmen567

as far as im concerned iqama can be renew 3 months before expiry. more than 3 months, i supposed not applicable.