Dont ask me why.

If there is anything I have longed for in my life, it is to get married to an Australian lady. This desire has been burning hot in my mind. Unfortunately, I have found none. But some times, I wonder if I can ever get one. For the answer, time will tell. Do you have a piece of advice or any way out for me? Tell me, I am waiting to hear from you.

mate go to the reggae bar in china town, was there two nights ago and there were loads of auzzies there mate, i actually met an australian woman, but she was in her mid thirties and im only 18 :D , so i left it at that, damnn shes old enough to be my mother :D

have been there once but no success. can you link me up to her? or if you have her number, any how i can meet her, just send it to me or suggest to me. i need mature women who have passed through life experience and can understand every situation.

just a quick reminder: Expat.com is not a dating website :whistle:

hahaha, thank you Julien for the reminder.I accept the mistake

You'd probably have a better chance if you relocate to Australia.

Ben

Thank you Ben for finding time to give your opinion. You're right. However,some personal constraints may be an encumbrance to that move. Once again, thank you