RPT Application , Taking too long..

I have submitted my RPT application in last week of August (2022),  Its already 1 month and 20 days ,   did not receive any feedback ,  Status remains same (in progress). 

I called and message to RPT helpdesk ,  But they said depending on officers , sometime they take longer time to give the result.

Does anyone else submitted the application recently ,,    or If you guys have any experience in recent past ,  how long they are taking to accept or reject the application  ,   or why its taking so long .?

@Sanaullah102 hello bro can i know you from where? Did RPT you apply at Malaysia?

@onyxpaint8888  yes,  RPT  Refers Residence Pass-Talent Malaysia

Engage the services of an Agent. He/she will keep chasing Talent Corp  and you will get your approval in no time.  But if you are not in a hurry, then that's not an issue

For me took 3months and my application was rejected without any reason. I had all documents listed in the website but this was their reply :

Talent Corp Malaysia Reply in response to me when I asked why my application is rejected:

"Please be informed that the application which meets the eligibility criteria may apply for the RP-T. However, as mentioned, the decision will be made by the RP-T Panel. "

And I didn't get any meaningful full answer when I asked them RP-T Panel decision is based on what criteria. Isnt it based on the documents you officially asked in your website? and here was the answer:

"The panel had decided that your application just meets the eligibility criteria, thus, you are advised to remain on Employment Pass."

I can think of 2 reasons myself though...

1 - I'm Iranian and my nationality may be a reason as we have other problems with opening bank accounts, etc in Malaysia as well due to US sanctions. ( And interesting thing is that this restriction is just in Malaysia and not even in the US )

2 - I chased them a lot as they had delays in all stages and they didn't honour their own timing and their meeting for their panel was postponed and postponed again.

So based on my second point just a suggestion: don't chase too much bro ( I emailed them every 1 or 2 weeks after  their delay that It may be too much)

Engage the services of an Agent. He/she will keep chasing Talent Corp and you will get your approval in no time. But if you are not in a hurry, then that's not an issue
[email protected] Chong

TalentCorp does not entertain agents, so that won't get you anywhere.

I think majority of the RP application are getting rejected nowadays irrespective of your country of Origin/Salary or no matter what.