MOE (Ministry of education UAE) April 2019 Interviews

My residency visa got cancelled. Waiting for the new visa to come.

All those who got their interview calls , did u apply directly through website or through agents?

Same here,but I am on a visit visa in Dubai.

When did you get your contract and when are you supposed to join?

On 15 September

Any L8 candidates for physics got the contract?

hope someone will update us regarding the final contract if they received, coz i really want to know if theres still joining dates on october... im from L8 batch still waiting for the final contract.

It depends
minimum 3 months after initial contract

It varies. I got my initial contract on May 11th. After that no information at all.

Same here
I got initial offer letter on 25 April after that nothing.
Minimum it will take 3 months
Maximum no idea

Any further information?

some candidates got their visas and tickets and they probably flew to UAE

I am loosing hopes now.. so much waste of money and time.

Hi, which batch r u from?
And did u applied as a TTP teacher?

Hi Tahera,
Don't lose your hope. Think positive.
BTw which batch r u?
I am L8 still waiting for my final contract.😌

I have no idea about batch number. I had my interview in Mumbai on 30th April. Received initial contract in May. No info after that. On the moe website my application status says- verifying profile and documents.

I haven't applied for TTP. I applied for maths teacher itself.

Dear i was sailing in the same boat but last Thursday I received my final contract and I am from batch 7 and got initial offer letter on 25 April.
So guys don't worry
This process takes time but In Sha Allah you will get final contract

Hopefully. All the very best to you.

Hi,
I heard L8 got the contracts, what abt u?

Few L8 candidates are still left out. Iam one among them😌

How do we know which batch we belong to? Like L8 and all ? How do we know these numbers?

Me 2, stay positive, and leme know pls

Dreamplayer wrote:

Me 2, stay positive, and leme know pls

which subject are you?

Math, u?

Physics

Dreamplayer wrote:

Math, u?

R u direct applicant?

Hi!

I have a few questions about the MOE UAE Graduate Training job as follows:

1. What GPA do you need to have in order to qualify once they ask for your transcript?
2. What city is training held in and for how long?
3. What is the training length and programme/itinerary like?
4. Do you move around during the two year training course a lot? or is there a set structure?

Thanks!

How do you know which batch you are ?

Dont let the negativity overcome your mind, always stay positive and pray....i dont know but i ask this from God maybe this is the right time... I am really anxious and stressful in the past few weeks and days because i resigned since july and no source of income,,,but i need to overcome it and i always pray that God will always give me more patience...then without knowing i just received my final contract today 4:30pm,, i never expect it at a very late time.... tnx God..dont worry all of us will be able to get in... God bless.

@cogmos thanks I needed that I been out of work too since July and been stressing and praying for something positive

Tahera Banu wrote:

How do we know which batch we belong to? Like L8 and all ? How do we know these numbers?

These batches are for people who gave interviews in UAE. No such batches for people who gave interviews in India in March end. People from that March end interview lot are still joining in so have hope.

Oh thanks a lot.. tat was very helpful

Tahera
Contracts are not issued according to batch wise.
They have there own criteria.
I am from L7 and most L7 got contract in July only and I got last week only so be patient
You will get your contract soon

Hi..anyone got contract today?

Nothing, u?

Nothing....

Thank for the comforting words.

Nothing my agency informed me yesterday that they will reach out today but nothing much on their end

Are you guys able to view your application on the t4uae website?