MOE (Ministry of education UAE) April 2019 Interviews

Tahera Banu wrote:

Are you guys able to view your application on the t4uae website?

I can see my application.

What does the application status say ?

Tahera Banu wrote:

Are you guys able to view your application on the t4uae website?

Their website has problems even now.
I had lost many information which i saved and submitted before.
I re added it again.
my status now is -  In for screening
I really wish it will not affect my application at this stage.

My application status was verifying profile and documents. But now the page doesn't open.

Tahera Banu wrote:

My application status was verifying profile and documents. But now the page doesn't open.

Very sorry , i just checked it again now.
I too cant open the application.
I think they are working on it.

Oh ok cool👍☺️

irene.john wrote:
Tahera Banu wrote:

So is it verification followed by Screening or vice versa?

Tahera Banu wrote:
irene.john wrote:
Tahera Banu wrote:

So is it verification followed by Screening or vice versa?

Verification of profile and documents comes after successful screening in of cv.

Thanks a lot for the clarification.

Anyone who is waiting for final contract and received email for TTP training?

No not yet different hours here so I'm expecting and hoping a little later

Any update on L8?

Nothing

Nothing at all

Just waiting ☹️

Is there any MoE interviews on Oct 5th 2019 Sharjah?

Hi guys
is there any contact number to get in touch with MoE officials for our queries

peelu18 wrote:

Is there any MoE interviews on Oct 5th 2019 Sharjah?

Hi Peelu,
Is your cv screened in ?

Hi Madam

When did you had your MoE interview? I am from Abu Dhabi. I have also applied for physics but due to some unavoidable circumstances I missed to attend the interview past two times . Is there any interview this Oct 5th any idea? Got an intimation on September 14th early morning stating there is one MoE  interview  happening the same day and October 5th  in Sharjah. Due to the late intimation I couldn't attend the one on Sept 14th. Anybody knows the exact details about Oct 5th Interview session for MoE.
Also they are not replying our query emails as well.

Thanks

Hi Madam

Yes my CV screened in. First I got an interview call on 27 April 2019  and again on Sept 14th 2019. When did you had your MoE interview? I am from Abu Dhabi. I have also applied for physics but due to some unavoidable circumstances I missed to attend the interview past two times . Is there any interview this Oct 5th any idea? Got an intimation on September 14th early morning stating there is one MoE  interview  happening the same day and October 5th  in Sharjah. Due to the late intimation I couldn't attend the one on Sept 14th. Anybody knows the exact details about Oct 5th Interview session for MoE.

Thanks

peelu18 wrote:

Hi Madam

When did you had your MoE interview? I am from Abu Dhabi. I have also applied for physics but due to some unavoidable circumstances I missed to attend the interview past two times . Is there any interview this Oct 5th any idea? Got an intimation on September 14th early morning stating there is one MoE  interview  happening the same day and October 5th  in Sharjah. Due to the late intimation I couldn't attend the one on Sept 14th. Anybody knows the exact details about Oct 5th Interview session for MoE.

Thanks

I read about uae interviews on October 5th  and 26th from previous comments here.
Please scroll up to have a look.
Try to contact them by their tollfree number.

That was bad luck to miss their interview.
There are hundreds like me in waiting just to hear their interview call.

Hope so we will get the interview call this Oct 5th .Stay positive.
Thanks Irene

Hi..any update on L8?

Hello all,

My interview was held on 1st April 2019 and I got the initial offer letter / Contract letter on 2nd June. After that everything is clear including documentation. But still waiting for the final Visa and Ticket processing...

What is L8

Zainab Shaikh wrote:

Hello all,

My interview was held on 1st April 2019 and I got the initial offer letter / Contract letter on 2nd June. After that everything is clear including documentation. But still waiting for the final Visa and Ticket processing...

Did u get Ur final contract?

No I m having only offer letter.. final contract they say,will be given after arrival :sosad:

Seriously

Any update

No none yet

From where you gave interview

Anyone receive any updates at all?

Nthng yet

My agency just told me don't give up hope their is some kind of delay and they aren't able to provide any update

Wish it's true

Anyone got the contract today??

Nah not yet

Any one from Aug 19 batch ?

no news for me

Which date you gave interview & which subject?