MOE (Ministry of education UAE) April 2019 Interviews

Yes

Hi,

I attended interview on 19th Aug at sharjah & waiting for the result

How long does it take for the results

I applied for maths TTP through MOE website a week ago , and then within two days my CV was screened in. What happens after that?

One month at least

Is there anyone  applied in June and opted India as the venue whostill didn't get any interview invitation?
And any idea about the next interview dates in India?

There are two vacancies shown in the website. English teacher & English graduate TTP
Whats the difference between those two.

TTP are for those who have just finished university, so they do not hold any previous teaching qualifications but a degree

I have 11 years UAE experience and finished my Degree in the year 2008, and I got a call for TTP interview.

When did u get a call? Ttp for english or maths?

19th Aug, for English

Hi, Does anyone knows the next interview dates in India for the TTP?

Hi any one knows when will be next interview at Sharjah for science ttp

Hi I was there as well.No response yet.How about you?

Hi, I already applied for moe teacher vacancy , anybody can help me about interview process

you need to wait for their interview call..............

Anybody from 19th Aug batch of Interview, Did any one has got any response???

hi i attended the interview sharjah on 19th of Aug until now no updates yet whether it was unsuccessful of else

Arsha Shijil wrote:

mine was on 27th april. still waiting for the results.

HI Arsha,
Did u receive ur final contract?
One frnd of mine who got interviewed on April 27 received it yesterday.
But I didn't.

NO REPLY YET......

I attended that interview of 19 August in Sjarja...No reply yet

Which Subject?? As per email they informed that in 10 working days the result will be published, but as of today I haven't received any email.

I am an English teacher

Hello everyone,
Is there anyone who attended an interview at Sharjah in April 2019 and still waiting for the final contract.
I got my initial contract on 25 April and still waiting for the final contract and I was supposed to join on 18 August but as I haven't received contract so I have not joined.
Anyone sailing in the same boat?

I have been screened IN and my application status now is verification of profile and documents. How long will i stay on this status?

Thats one million dollar question !!! Btw i am in the same boat since 20th august

Yes..I got it in July.

Congratulations Arsha ... U r also L8 right?

no I am from L7

yasmeensyed wrote:

no I am from L7

Have you got ur contract?

Arsha Shijil wrote:

Yes..I got it in July.

U joined also?

not yet

Yes.. which is Ur subject?
My joining date was aug 25th but couldn't join since I had not resigned from my school.
Next joining date is 15th sep.

Hi Arsha ,

How many months did it took in total from the your interview date to your next joining date ?

Regards ,
Aswty

Arsha Shijil wrote:

My joining date was aug 25th but couldn't join since I had not resigned from my school.

Am for physics.

Arsha Shijil wrote:

Hi Arsha ,

How many months did it take in total from your interview date till your next joining date ?

Regards ,
Aswty

My interview was on April 27th.got the contract on 22nd July.

Arsha did u get ur tickets and visa?

Am already in Dubai.

So ur visit visa will be converted into employment visa,right?