MOE (Ministry of education UAE) April 2019 Interviews

Did any one from 1 May receive the results please

Has anyone applied for computer science got a positive reply?(27th April)

Please guys
Any one from 1 May receive offer letter

Any one from 1may receive offer letter ?

Is there any one from 1 May receive offer letter

27th April selected candidates even didn't get the offer letter,so 1st May need to wait as well.

Thanks for reply

Hi.. Any English teachers here? Is it necessary to have IELTS 7 at the time of interview?

Hi,

I applied for Computer Science as well, and my interview was also on the 27th April.

So far I haven't heard anything, but as soon as I get a reply, I will let you know.

IELTS is required at the time of interview for English and business teachers.this is mandatory for these subjects.
And for rest of the subjects,we can provide in 6 months of joining.
But some agency like mine is asking for the IELTS before the offer letter. With 6.5 band for academic.

Thank you so much for replying.. In some advertisements, it has been showing that for the English teaching position, teachers need band 7.. Is it actually 6.5 or 7?

Wtsapp ***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 months ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

For English teachers
IELTS 7.5 general
Ielts 7 if academic
To be submitted within one year of joining

any L8 batch here?

i mean those who received a positive email with label L8? is there any updates for the next email yet relative to initial offer letter?coz until now never heard anything from them.

Yes..
Received the same,but nothing heard after that.maybe after Ramadan.

What is L8 wtap ***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 months ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

i think it the batch code, coz in my positive email received the heading was: " L8 Congratulations".

Hi did u get any response...

No, still nothing. You're also in the the batch L8?

No..I had applied for computer..but with TTP..

Hi,

Sorry, did you perhaps mean my message? (Computer Science, 27th April interview, waiting for result).

I was interviewed last april 27 in sharjah sts, i received a positive email last may 17 with a letterhead: "L8 Congratulations"., it says that they will send information shortly, until now never heard anything., thats why i asked if somebody having same situation with me?

Yes actually I was writing to you..

AP_96 :

Hi,

Sorry, did you perhaps mean my message? (Computer Science, 27th April interview, waiting for result).

Did u get any response

cogmos,

Ah, okay I understand! Thank you for clarifying that. No, I’m not in the same situation. I was trying to speak to “DesignerICT”.

Congratulations by the way!

DesignerICT :
AP_96 :

Hi,

Did u get any response

Hi,

Sorry, I got a bit confused there. No, I haven’t heard anything unfortunately.

Ah ok, hope you'll receive you positive response also, just pray, hope and pray that after ramadan they can give us any updates... God bless.

Any one received offer letter

cogmos :

Ah ok, hope you'll receive you positive response also, just pray, hope and pray that after ramadan they can give us any updates... God bless.

Thank you very much!

Yes, and hopefully, we’ll hear something soon.

Good luck!

Hi guys,

Please check your emails (especially, if you applied for computer science) because I got an initial offer, earlier this afternoon.

(My interview was on the 27th April,  I applied for the Computer Science/DT TTP, and this was the first email that I received since the interview).

Hopefully, you guys got the same response!

What should be the next step ,did they mention in the email

Wao that's great.
I believe u r direct candidate.
Did u go through any final assessment for the English test.

Lolylo :

What should be the next step, ,did they mention in the email

Hi,

The next step would be a contract.

uaeteacher2019 :

Wao that's great.
I believe u r direct candidate.
Did u go through any final assessment for the English test.

Hi,

Yes, I am a direct candidate, and I already did my IELTS.

Great 👏
So you mean you received the offer letter right?

Ok
But what I'm tryina ask is apart from the IELTS.
I meant were u interviewed by the MOE for the English test.

Thanks for reply but do you know how long does it takes to send contract
Or they will start the training first then send contact?

is the subject of the email is:                                  "L8 Congratulations" ?

how to apply for thiz job wht thing r mandatory plz let me knw