MOE (Ministry of education UAE) April 2019 Interviews

I think certain subjects have their results earlier

Is any update?

until now nothing,,, i dont think they gonna update us regarding the results

No dear

You are for which subject?

By the way I got the mail that I have passed the interview.

yes tnx God..same here

Congrats both of u

Arsha Shijil wrote:

By the way I got the mail that I have passed the interview.

Congratz dr👍✌😀
When was your interview? May 1st or apl 27th?
Pls reply.
You got mail today? Was the mail from moe or agency?

congy likyam wrote:

yes tnx God..same here

Congratz dr✌👍😀
Wen was your intervw? Which subjct and when did you gt your mail?

i was interviewed 27th of april 2019, i applied thru moe website, i received email today may 17,2019 at exactly 3:00pm...   Hope you also can receive soon..just pray and trust God..good things come to those who wait with faith.

congy likyam wrote:

i was interviewed 27th of april 2019, i applied thru moe website, i received email today may 17,2019 at exactly 3:00pm...   Hope you also can receive soon..just pray and trust God..good things come to those who wait with faith.

Thanx dr :top: all the very best for your future  🥰

April 27.
I got it today from moe.

Arsha Shijil wrote:

April 27.
I got it today from moe.

Congratz dr  :)

Arsha Shijil wrote:

April 27.
I got it today from moe.

One more doubt please..
Did you already uploaded the transcript of all academic qualifications and uae embassy attested certificates? Or you will be uploading it after todays confirmation?

I think I have already uploaded it in the profile.

What's your subject please

Congrats.
I have a question when they say u r successful  do they give the initial offer letter in the same email or it's the next step of the process

Hi,
I also gave an interview on 27th April for chemistry through agency,Got positive response 1 week before,have send all the documents.Now waiting for the initial contract.

Hi,
Was it mentioned in the mail to send the documents?

Arsha Shijil wrote:

Hi,
Was it mentioned in the mail to send the documents?

Hi,
You got initial offer letter or just the results?
Did they mention about contract or joining date?

Only the result.
Have u attended the interview or waiting for the interview call?

Did they send you the offer letter?

No

Attended the interview on may 1st and waiting for result.

Previously I only gave the photocopied documents.Now they asked about the original scan copy.

Hi,
Anyone from 27th April batch,got initial contract yet?

Not yet.

Not yet

Hi. Did anyone who appeared for interview on 1st of May in Sharjah got results or any mail from moe regarding this? I haven't received any yet. Please update

Nothing tell now

What's your subject

Keep on  checking application status also

My subject is CS/DT TTP.

I got a positive response to submit my documents. i interviewed on may 1st. for CS/DT

They send you the result?

does it takes long waiting for the next email for the documents?coz until now i rcvd only congratulatory email last friday but not for the documents for the initial offer

May be they didnt ask you documents because you may have already uploaded all the required documents. Then you will get initial offer directly. So wait for that mail.and dont worry about documents

It's usually a slow process. Maybe after Ramadan,it will speed up.

I am selected for MOE but agent is asking money(very high service charge). Is anyone facing similar issue. MOE has confirmed that you have to pay if you came through agent but has not disclosed how much?