MOE (Ministry of education UAE) April 2019 Interviews

What do you mean nothing after you got the offer letter ? You mean they didn't contact you any more after sending you an offer letter ?

But the one I know is already working there

Not only me there is a lot like me in this forum also. They are replying to emails saying due to covid it is stopped. And waiting for the management decision.

Wow so the one I know was lucky . But since it is stopped , why do they still keep the recruitment advertising on their website ? If I  had known this earlier  , I didn't bother to spend one day on preparing the documents last month .

lilian_zhao wrote:

Wow so the one I know was lucky . But since it is stopped , why do they still keep the recruitment advertising on their website ? If I  had known this earlier  , I didn't bother to spend one day on preparing the documents last month .

Is the one you know living in the UAE?
Coz I think the problem is with international candidates.

I am not sure . But he should be studying in Europe then . No idea if he entered UAE firstly for the job. But thanks for your information . At least now I know I shouldn't have any expectation on that .

I am from uae no luck even for us who lives and work in uae

No idea , but he is working there  now. What I know is that he just left Belgium in September and started to work there. That's why I thought they might be still recruiting.

But anyway , why didn't they remove their recruiting ads that are very misleading ?

Why they are collecting application, interview are all questions which never get a proper answer.

Is any one considering taking TLS - Teacher's License Exam ? Since MOE has not activated the recruiting ..  Has any one completed the same ???

I applied for the post but my application got rejected please help to redo it may any mistake happened while applying it , than I am able to apply after 6 month got notification.

I applied for the post but my application got rejected please help to redo it may any mistake happened while applying it , than I am able to apply after 6 month got notification.

No not yet what about you did you get.

Hi, Could you please tell me how should I prepare for the online assessment by ESE? Thanks!

Hello,Can u pls guide me regarding the ASSESSMENT TEST(Maths).From which grade syllabus should I prepare for the test?Are the questions easy?Is it Multiple choice?

Math test 30 question multiple choices , Algebra II , Calculus AP , Geometry

Hi,any one who appeared in ESE online assessment,how long it took to receive the result.The email says 72 hours but no update ever after three days.
Hi...appeared for online assessment 3 days back....got an update today saying you have passed the exam.

@najeeabdu did you get interview date?

@najeeabdu hi,did the email says you entered the talent pool? or they have vacancy

@benz2701 which subject did you apply for?

Hello dears , any update ? for an offer letter
@sidoorf
Not yet
Still waiting
3 weeks ago i teceived the initial offer and now still waiting for the final contract

@maya laz when did you take your exam and interview? thanks...

@evgalura
Hello i did my exam and interview in march
I got the initial letter last month and now waiting the final contract
What about you?