MOE (Ministry of education UAE) April 2019 Interviews

I just received an email to confirm my availability for the interview sessions on 2nd of November. I applied for CS/DT TTP. I currently do not have IELTS certification but I did take TOEFL (in 2008) when I applied for enrollment in my university which is an American university. Just want to know if that is going to be a problem! Also, I do not have my transcript with me. I think I won't be able to sit the assessment. Anyone else in a similar boat?

I am in a similar boat. I took IELTS In 2014 and I graduated from American university of sharjah and it sole language is english.

When I applied On moe website it said that you need IELTS after 6 months of arrival in uae. But now they mentioned it in email.

I'm also from AUS. Don't have the transcript and it's not very impressive either

You guys must have an ielts

What about the transcript? I do not have it with me.

it's a must honestly but they do make exceptions depends on their need and your performance

But pay attention if you have passed the first stage they will ask for your transcript if you couldn't provide will get banned and flagged

I think other than English teachers all the others can submit within 6 months

where is ur interview?uae?when d diu get the screedIN mail?

Yes interview in uae screened in on 17th september direct moe applicant

any one got interview call who screened in on oct 15

Yes. Me. Screened 15 Oct, interview 2nd Nov.

Applied for DT/CS TTP

me also CS/DT , screened in on oct 15.....but didnt get interview invitation :(

Do the certificates need to be attested by uae embassy before the interview??

please help me ... I got invitation from UAE 2 days ago But I declined the date because I have less time. Will they change it ? When I put Decline They said whether looking for changing date or confirming, I clicked on change. Im afraid It stands for no more interview ? please help me by answering this question. Can I contact the Online users's email to explain reasons ?

any got interview  date today??

No
It has to be done after selectn

what selection? who have already screeneIn, got any interview invitation???

Hi,
Did u apply through MoE directly or agency? and how you got interview date intimation, is it by mail or phone call?
  I got a mail to fill Interview details from EMI recruitment on Oct 15, but after that no response. And do you have any idea on next interview dates in UAE?

Regards,
Ryda

same for me here....Screenedin mail on oct 15.... after that no news

How was the exam?
Which areas need to be refer more?

i didnt get interview....

Have you received your final contract then?

Hello
Is there any candidate who is waiting for visa and tickets.
Kindly reply

once you will qualify interview after that.
Not before interview

I'm currently waiting for my visa and ticket

When was your interview?

You got final contract??

U got contract..

I have received contract on 12 September after that I am waiting for visa and tickets

I went through an agency. My interview was in March

Could you please tell how much is the cutoff to qualify test?
As there are 30 MCQ, to be PASS the exam how much need to score?

This I don't know..there are 40 to be attempted in one hour

Any idea about the next interview date in UAE for CS/DT. I got the EMI email to fill the interview form on or before oct 19, after that no update. Application status is still advanced file verification.

Same for me also no update
After the 19 th oct pre interview mail
Hv u applied directly or thru agency

Same here the form was the last I got ..which was to be filled before 19th...applied directly on moe site..for science graduate ttp.

DIRECTLY on moe portal

There was an interview on 26th in sharjah.

I think so
Tht is wht i hv heard

I attended the interview