Visa cancellation

Please help me
                 Iam working in Oman since 1 month.Now Iam suffering the mental depression.So I want cancelled my visa.But the company asked me to pay fine 300 dial .what are options to solve this? Please help me

Hi Noufalvp8347,

What are the terms of your exit as specified in your employment contract ?

You have to go by what is agreed by you and your employer there.

Please read the many other posts on the same topic on the forum. You will get a good idea of the various repercussions and ramifications of what you are proposing to do.

Please I need help I came to Oman with housemaid visa before I came to Oman they said my job will be a job of an helper after I reach Oman my job was something else housemaid. I was very angry but it didn't stop me from working with them in the house because I paid money to come to Oman I work with them for 7 month and I told them I want to go back home. they should not worry about my ticket all I want is to back home they refuse and I took them to manpower and they said I have to pay some money because the sponsor spend money to bring me here and I told them I spent money too.  they calculate how much I spent and how much my sponsor spent on bring me here and I was ask to pay 350r and which I accepted because I want to leave. now I have the money I want to know if my sponsor will cancel my visa and if I will be able to come back to Oman after I leave.

Hi Brown1234,

You have done the right things and yes, you can leave Oman after cancelling your employment visa.

But since you have had some dispute with your employer / sponsor, it is highly unlikely that he / she would give you a NOC. Unfortunately, without your last employer's NOC you cannot return to Oman for a minimum period of two years from the date of your departure.

Please read the many other posts on the very same subject and you will get all the information that you would ever need to know about this irksome topic.

Thanks so much: Sumitran is there any possibility if I talk to my sponsor or offer them money they will give me NOC.

Hi Brown1234,

Do not offer them money straightaway in exchange for the NOC. They might use the opportunity to fleece you of your hard earned money.

FIrst request them gently and see how they react. If they are the kind of people who are willing to let bygones be bygones and give you the NOC, that will be great !

If they refuse, tell them you can spare only R.O. XX/- amount (you decide on the amount based on  what you can afford), and ask them for the NOC in return.

They might still refuse, or since they would now know that you have plans on returning, they might even demand some hefty amount.

Hmmm :D  am so so happy I came across you guys thanks so much for your relpy I will do just has you say.

Hello good evening, please I have something to ask again I want to know if I leave Oman and the block I have is remove or unblock can I come back to Oman.