Permesso di soggiorno delayed, to whom can i ask help?

Hello everyone.
My permesso is delayed for 8 month already.
Kindly, do you know to whom I can ask a help?

Police station is saying that I have to wait.
I am trapped, the only place I can visit is my home country.
I might have problem at job too.
This is ridicules!

This happened to me this past year. Took about five months to renew it. In Bologna, you are supposed to send an email to the questura (which they won't answer), then print it out and take it there to prove you mailed them. Then you just have to find the right person to help you. Turns out, I was missing a document. It took from May until almost October. But of course they are behind. We also used a local community service which helps foreigners. I'm married to an Italian but this helps a bit and costs less than a lawyer. In theory, if you presented your paperwork on time, you are still "in regola".

thax.
I suppose that procedure in Milan is a bit different because I went to main questura and they told me that they are not done with checking information.
kindly, what  is the name of that local service?
I guess I might ask to lower if he can make it faster.
I am working and this thing is on my shoulders.
I hate this

Here is the web site which is an Emilia-Romagna site but there is probably similar in Lombardia:
https://www.informafamiglie.it/bologna/ … zione-acme

If you are just renewing and filed on time the law should be on your side. The government is behind on everything right now. Not sure you can do much about that. Next step would be to hire an immigration lawyer if there are problems.

Best of luck