Family reunification fee

Hello Everyone,
I'm applying for a family reunification visa
Do I have to pay both the €200 and visa fee ??
Thank you!

Yes, you have to pay €200 once you start the family reunification process in Belgium and also your visa when coming over.

Hello all,

I am applying for the D-Visa under the research category. We are also applying for my spouse and baby, which will be D-visa under family reunification. I am a Turkish citizen and we apply all at the same time (although application forms are separate). On the webpage it says:

"One fee must be paid per application and per person. By way of derogation, if an application is lodged by a family, this family pays only one fee if the partners are married or legal cohabitants and the application is lodged jointly and on the same legal basis for all family members."

So should we pay 126 euros or 126+181euros  or 126+181+181euros?

It is confusing to me because of the same legal basis for all family members' statements. Our category will be different thus should we pay both amounts?

@patlican

It's better to ask VFS, each case is different, send an email to VFS and get your answer written, I suggest.

If you have any problem in future, you can have a piece of evidence.

@patlican hello...I have also applied for a type d visa with my family at the same time (single permit + family reunion).

I didn't pay the 209€ administrative fee for the family reunion - only the visa fee of 3600 TL.

My case : for Type D, I have paid only 510TL visa processing fee for myself (for single permit, you pay 126€ before type d) and 510TL + 3600TL for family reunion visa

If you had applied separately, It'd cost you both the administrative fee of 209€ and the visa fee of 3600 TL for the family reunion.

It is most likely like this but it'd be best to receive it written by VFS just to be sure.