Travelling to JORDAN from Saudi Arabia

Hi I'm planning to visit Jordan this coming holidays is it possible to go there via land travel just like from Saudi Arabia going to UAE. Hope someone can help me and if you have try it i love to hear your experienced and other stuff being there. Thank you in advance.

Hi,
Yes it is much easier than going to UAE but depending on your passport. You can check it by paying visit to Jordanian embassy.
I have a Pakistani passport and I traveled last week and got visa on arrival at the cost of 40 JOD from the airport.
However, I had to obtain visa from embassy year before which took 14 days for clearance and 3 days to get it stamped. The relations with Pakistan were not so great year before. But this year it became smooth so no issues faced.

I did this drive 30 years ago. It took around 18 hours. We stopped for a bit of sleep in Arar. There was a single hotel there with styrofoam block pillows and styrofoam block mattresses. No linens.

Along the way, we found and ate wild watermelon and developed severe allergic rashes and there was some vomiting.

The journey was quite and serene. I enjoyed it. You had to watch out for the camels though. I'm sure they've put up road fencing. Things have changed. Just make sure your paperwork is intact.

Hey chad. Please post here if u were able to travel jordan by VOA. Coz i have read on the internet that others arent allowed to board the plane if they dont have a ready visa with them. Others say that there is visa on arrival. Im confused. I would like to know as i want to go there as well. Thank u so much kabayan

Hi Irfan I have a Philippine Passport and I read a lot of Vlog and seek advice from different people whom I know who already been there some said I need to secure a visa first prior to the travel some said Visa On Arrival is ok but some is being rejected to pass the border for some reason that they havent figured out.

Since then you havent try to visit Jordan again?

Hi Tala some airlines simply refuse people to board planes with visa in advance i heard of these airlines are the ones that dont allow people to board KUWAITI AIRLINES, FLY DUBAI. You can try Royal Jordanian allows Filipinos with Iqama (GSR) to board plane without visa in advance to Jordan also  FLYNAS Saudi airlines also have same policy