BLACKLISTED NURSE WANTS TO MARRY SAUDI NATIONAL

Hi i am a blacklisted nurse in saudi arabia. I serve that country for 3 years until i was terminated. I know many nurses like me was caught and put in b.l but my question is does anyone here knows how to be remove from blacklisted in SC? Btw i have a fiance and he was
a saudi national do you think if the SC will see that we are married is there any possibility that they will consider me and remove me from blacklist? Thank you for those who will respect and reply.

Hi,
as per my knowledge , engagement is considered nothing,unless you are married to any saudi citizen, then he might be helpful to you.
Also it is depending on your case that what was reason that saudi authorities blacklisted you.

he should go to jawazat & can query regarding this issue.

Cheers & good luck for your future.

I think there are great people out here

Hi i was blacklisted because of my saudi council (data flow) not becausenof any reason.. i really hope it will be a helpful move.. thank you

I read "was"  in your statement and i hope it was an error.  However if he "is" indeed a saudi and all goes well and you are able to marry him, then there is a high possibility of your name being removed from the blacklist, that is only if your husband-to-be goes to the council and does some paperwork and submit a plea or something.

Either way the decision will depend on the council, but having a husband puts you in a good spot to lift the ban.