How to cancel my account in saudi council of engineers?

how to cancel my account in saudi council of engineers.i want to register new.My email went wrong.now when i try to register newly its says that against iqama number already account is opened.is there any way to register other than online as my iqama expires in 3 days please help

Dear All

How can i change type of membership in Saudi Council of engineering ?

Hi dear
did you find the solution for to cancel in sce.
Please reply.
Thanks.

T12345 wrote:

how to cancel my account in saudi council of engineers.i want to register new.My email went wrong.now when i try to register newly its says that against iqama number already account is opened.is there any way to register other than online as my iqama expires in 3 days please help

akmal88 wrote:

Hi dear
did you find the solution for to cancel in sce.
Please reply.
Thanks.

If you are newly registered and have not paid any fees yet, you can delete your SCE profile.
Read this link - Can I Delete my Profile in SCE?

Hi Brother. I too in same the problem. Can you guide me

i too want to register new SCE account. My email also went wrong. Now when i try to register new one its says - Iqama number already account is opened. Can any one explain how to come out from this?

If you are newly registered and have not paid any fees yet, you can delete your SCE profile.

how to cancel my account in saudi council of engineers.i want to register **** email went wrong.now when i try to register newly its says that against iqama number already account is opened.is there any way to register other than online as my iqama expires in 3 days please help

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, contact details should not be posted on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

how can i delete my account in saudi council of engineering?

can you guide me brother?

how to recover my username an password in SCE only my iqama i remember

Aljibar Ibno wrote:

how can i delete my account in saudi council of engineering?

You can not delete your account.
Only SCE can do that.
Why do you want to do that?

zippelah08 wrote:

how to recover my username an password in SCE only my iqama i remember

What about mobile number?
You can reset your username and password.
You will receive the verification code on mobile.

you can not delete,you can not edit

you can not delete you can not edit,even SCE can not delete

if your email is just wrong,you should visit SCE if other reason no use to go

Dear Sir

I all ready open account saudi council engineering but by mistake wrong documents submitted so how to change my original document submit please help me.

Dear Sir
I all ready open account saudi council engineering but by mistake wrong documents submitted so how to change my original document submit please help me.
-@saddamchuru

Go to SCE office.

can i delete or deactivate my SCE account because I will be submitting my resignation next month?

can i delete or deactivate my SCE account because I will be submitting my resignation next month?   

-@1989Navy123

Valid SCE account has nothing to do with your plan to submit resignation letter.

@RedTrumpet

it's the FAQ page, it is mentioned if i am newly registered and still not paid the fee, then i cancel the account

but there are no way to cancel of the account

could you please assist?

thank you in advance