Visas for female expat Lecturers

Hi,

Does anyone know whether currently KSA grants visas to female expats for lecturer positions in government universities? Has any female expat recently received visa for a lecturer position?

Hi, SKK

Yes, they do, as I am aware of when female get accepted by KSA university, then university will be responsible to issue a letter that need to be completed by Saudi cultural beaurue on the host country to manage with Saudi embassy for visa entry regards her accepted job. And if she married, the University will be responsible too to accommodate her husband and kids below 18 years old, and provide flight tickets for all of them.

I hope I was able to address your concern.

All the best,

TwilightU wrote:

Hi, SKK

Yes, they do, as I am aware of when female get accepted by KSA university, then university will be responsible to issue a letter that need to be completed by Saudi cultural beaurue on the host country to manage with Saudi embassy for visa entry regards her accepted job. And if she married, the University will be responsible too to accommodate her husband and kids below 18 years old, and provide flight tickets for all of them.

I hope I was able to address your concern.

All the best,

Many thanks. I know, generally, they do this. But i was asking about the current situation. I asked the question because I heard from someone that for the time being there are no visas for female expats for the post of 'Lecturer' while for 'Assistant Professor' and above, visas are available. Wanted to verify this claim.