Procedure to Obtain visa for Indian Baby born in Oman

Hai,
I am an Indian Citizen, my baby born in Muscat (in February 2018) and she is with me in muscat since her birth .  Now I got birth certificate from Sultanate of Oman, Indian Passport and also Registered baby's birth in India (through BLS). 
I would like to know what are the procedure to obtain  visa for her in Oman and with in how many days the visa should be stamped in Baby's passport from her birth.
Looking forward for your quick reply and thanks in advance.

Hi edwinprince,

You may read this thread : How to get new Born baby visa in oman as it may contain useful informations for your particular case.

Good luck.
Anas,
https://www.expat.com team :)

Thanks @anas but that forum left me with one question.  What is the maximum allowable duration for the new born baby to stay within Oman ????

edwinprince wrote:

Thanks @anas but that forum left me with one question.  What is the maximum allowable duration for the new born baby to stay within Oman ????

Hi edwinprince,

Here is something I found online :

"New born children, whose parents have been granted a residence visa, can be added to the permit after the name is included in the parents passport by their Embassy.

The name of the new born baby should be added to the residence permit within 6 months from the date of birth; otherwise, there will be RO 15 fine for each month delayed."

Source : Wikiprocedure