Three questions about NOC I couldn't find a clear answer to. PLZ help

Good evening,
I have three questions if you could please answer them:

1- I have decided not to renew my contract with my current organisation and want to move into another one. If my employer gave me a NOC and the future employer couldn't get me a visa yet. Could I travel back home and come back within the two years till my future employer provides me a visa?

2- The second scenario, If my current company gave me a NOC and then they cancelled my visa before my future employer managed to get me a visa and I traveled back home. Can I come back to Oman If my future managed to get me a visa with the provided NOC I have already?

3- For how long does the NOC is valid for till I move to another company?

Hi Expat.619,

Find my comments against your questions :

1- I have decided not to renew my contract with my current organisation and want to move into another one. If my employer gave me a NOC and the future employer couldn't get me a visa yet. Could I travel back home and come back within the two years till my future employer provides me a visa? - Yes. As long as you manage to get a visa to return to Oman.

2- The second scenario, If my current company gave me a NOC and then they cancelled my visa before my future employer managed to get me a visa and I traveled back home. Can I come back to Oman If my future managed to get me a visa with the provided NOC I have already? - See the comment above.

3- For how long does the NOC is valid for till I move to another company? - For a period of 2-years, since beyond that time period, the NOC would become redundant in any case.

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.