Feel very Hurt

Hi every one..i don't know where to share my sadness ..
i been leaving with my bf from the past 7 months ago. for me in relationship i always honest.i never have doubt to cheat him. but for him is different. 2 times he kiss the girl in front of me without any guilty feel. the last happened 1 month ago and that time he gone with the girl all nite long.now he have secret lover. he keep denied it 100%..he keep delete all the massage in his phone secret call. but i find out last nite a weird message write : i free today, i invite u, i will call u around 12 ". i feel really sad and angry. now i think the time where i should play around also..and i will do it.:cheers::dumbom:

I am sorry that he has done that to you. A lot of people tend to try and get even, and play games back to give their partner a taste of their own medicine. Have you thought about leaving him?

UN LUCKY WE STILL LIVE TOGETHER..BUT HE KEEP DISCLAIM THAT HE DO IT.I HAVE TOUGH TO LEAVE HIM BUT ALL THE TIME HE NOT ALLOWED ME EVENT I PLAN TO HAVE OTHER PERSON JUST WANT TELL HIM HOW THE PAIN IS....HUHUHU

Ah ok. I'm not one to say to do or leave, but that does not sound like a very healthy relationship. :(

I JUST TOUGH WANT HAVE OTHER PERSON BUT I STILL NOT DOING IT. YEAH IT NOT HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP ...TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO THEN

I'm probably not one to really tell you what to do. It's what you think is the right thing to do in your heart. What is your heart telling you what to do?

i do love him..but he hurt me so much...if i think deeply i want to kill him..:dumbom: my heart is hurt so it cant say anything about it.coz i not first time this 3 times...

Hmm, well if you are hurting. A heart can only take so much hurting until you do finally step up and say enough is enough. 3 times is a little much too. If he did kiss another girl in front of you and not caring, he probably doesn't care about your feelings.

that what is hurt meeeee....really i confuse now..

Well 7 months is not that much, imao you should take some distance. It's not that easy when you live with someone but at least you will have the time to think about everything.

There's absolutely nothing that can justify him kissing another girl twice and right in front of you.
Did you guys talk about that?

yeah...we been talk about that.and keep do other day by day.and today there other drama happend...so i just walk out without any words..

Thanks ...my lovely friend..i know it hard as u say it will be hurt me more and more..but today i just walk away without any word.

Good! Glad to hear that you walked away. Keep us posted with your progess. :)

yeah...walk away without any word..i will let he taste his own medicine..how it feel

Guest what....now he suffering...i walk out and in without from house say anything.i come back late meeting my friend.and i have my male friend call me at middle of night and we talk so romantic.they just ask how i`m now. and he just look at me with no word can come out from his mouth...i do like when he suffer and i will make he more suffer...thanks you to all my friend...love u all

Maybe he will learn that it's hurting you, but what he is doing to you, you really don't deserve it.

You can always ask yourself why would you stay with him this long since he is doing it front of you.
Maybe he wants to send a message to you that you should live him!

The problem is every time i want leave him..he beg me back and keep all bullshit promise..so i give hi change till there no change. and now he suffer coz i start date with other person...

why are u wasting yr time with someone who seems to not care about u. Love and respect yrself more than anything else in this life, dont let anyone takes these two things from u. U deserve better maybe that s not what u wanna hear, but we came alone in this world and believe me u ll get over him. It s hard but I m sure u can do it. Dont pity him bcz he begs u.

why are u wasting yr time with someone who seems to not care about u. Love and respect yrself more than anything else in this life, dont let anyone takes these two things away from u. U deserve better maybe that s not what u wanna hear, but we came alone in this world and believe me u ll get over him. It s hard but I m sure u can do it. Dont pity him bcz he begs u.

yeah that what i do now..he not worth anything .

what is that ololka?

Hello Nor_Amir,

This was spam (Account deleted)!

Thanks Yud