Deported from saudi

Hai friends ,I have worked in saudi for 6 years but the company has didnot given exit at the leaving time and they have given exit rentry only
But I.have tried to come in another visa when my iqama date is.finished
But when reached in airport they have deported from the airport
So can I.know how.many years of ban.will.be there
right now im in bahrain if I go from.here is there any issue

Francis223 wrote:

Hai friends ,I have worked in saudi for 6 years but the company has didnot given exit at the leaving time and they have given exit rentry only
But I.have tried to come in another visa when my iqama date is.finished
But when reached in airport they have deported from the airport
So can I.know how.many years of ban.will.be there
right now im in bahrain if I go from.here is there any issue

Only advise i did give to you, is to contact your old employer and let him go do the procedures to "final exit" you. It is then that you would be able to come back in to the kingdom under a new visa.

First check what is the real issue.  Is it a standard ban or you were reported under "Huroob".  The time period can range from a year to 5 years depending on what the ban is for.  Your ex-employer needs to help you remove it.

And it doesn't matter where you go to Saudi from i.e. Bahrain, UAE etc etc - you will not be allowed to enter.  It is the same immigration system at every point of entry :)

My husband deported due to his iqama expired since 5 month kafeel is not renewing bcoz his company was closed.my husband gv money to someone to file case like beggar on the road and police catch him. He stayed in lock up for 2 month then they deported him. Now he is banned for 5 years. I'm nurse working under ministry hospital. I want to be sure if I send visit visa to him. Could he cross immigration as you know he is banned on work visa for visit I'm not sure. Please help me

Xtang plz reply me what is your opinion in my husband's case. Thank you

Hi
As far as i know he can't return back to KSA until he will not spend his 5 years out of KSA
unless you'll wast the visa & Ticket money so pls stop referring any visit or tourist visa for him
i had few friends who had faced this kind of problem they return them from the airport to theirs respective countries

Best Regards
Mobin Ansari  :top:

Do you mean he can't enter any GCC country or he can't enter Saudi Arabia from any point of entry? I'm very much interested.

He can't enter Saudi from any point of entry.

GCC no issue unless a criminal case has been registered against him.

Saba 34 wrote:

My husband deported due to his iqama expired since 5 month kafeel is not renewing bcoz his company was closed.my husband gv money to someone to file case like beggar on the road and police catch him. He stayed in lock up for 2 month then they deported him. Now he is banned for 5 years. I'm nurse working under ministry hospital. I want to be sure if I send visit visa to him. Could he cross immigration as you know he is banned on work visa for visit I'm not sure. Please help me

I and other posters have already clarified this.   So no need to send private message.

Simply, he cannot enter on ANY type of visa before the 5 year period is over.  Even if the visa is issued and he arrives in Saudi; they will take fingerprint at the airport and deport him straight back.

Boss,even I was deported from Riyadh 2years ago, my iqama was expired my sponsor were not renewed my iqama at that time and jwazat was caught me and they kept 14 days in jail so is it possible to enter again

Sorry about your experience. Please, during your 14days in their custody,are you allowed to use phone? Because my wife has similar issue and she has been arrested on 11th of this month. About 12days now. No call from her. Was the experience like? Are they maltreating people in their custody? Thanks. Eager to hear from you

Sorry about your experience. Please, during his days in their custody,are they allowed to use phone? Because my wife has similar issue and she has been arrested on 11th of this month. About 12days now. No call from her. What was the experience like? Are they maltreating people in their custody? Thanks. Eager to hear from you

Yes they allowed mobile inside the prison but rules are very strict.