Cancellation visa

Dear Sir/ mam
             I have work in Muscat Oman from July 2017. Now I complete 8months, I working as a contract employee under one agent. My contract is 2 years for me no leave 2 years. My salary is 140 OMR and food, medical, 12 hours work, Month 2days off etc.. include this salary. I'm working Restaurant. 

I don't like this job, so I want resign resign my job and go to Sri Lanka. I tell my boss not like this job so please cancel my visa and go my country. If you want to cancel and go to Sri Lanka you have pay me 400 OMR fine to me or Visa Money.
             My passport have in my boss he's take my passport.

So please help me my dear friends. How I will go to Sri Lanka without paying 400 OMR to agent. Give me ideas as soon as possible.

Hi Najil Ahamed MM,

As per the labour laws, an employee does not have to pay anything as compensation to the employer / sponsor if an employment visa is cancelled.

But many unscrupulous employers / sponsors demand hefty sums, (depending on their levels of greed and on the gullibility of the employee), from their employees who have informed them of their displeasure to continue and their willingness to leave their services.

By yourself, you cannot do anything. So please go to the Sri Lankan embassy in Muscat immediately and lodge a formal complaint against your employer, stating the facts.

The Embassy officials will easily sort out the issue between your employer and you. And the embassy will further facilitate your hassle-free departure.

Hi Sir, thank you for your help bt my sponcers' father work in ministry of Muscat. So he is used this power.
I'm coming time not give any money and not signed agreement letter, he asked free Visa and free accommodation so me go to embassy I'll facing any problems because me not understand gulf first time in gulf

Hi Najil Ahamed MM,

Please request the Embassy officials to mediate on your behalf. They will do it. You do not need to understand anything more.

Do not worry about where anybody's father may be working. It is immaterial as far as you are concerned because it is your hard earned money which is at stake.

Thank you Sir