Washing machine repair needed

Good morning!

My IGNIS washing machine has broken and I am looking for a reliable repairer to mend it.

Are there any people that can be recommended?

Thank you in advance

Peter

Hello
We use JMG ,it is like aftercare services for galaxy and other companies. Their phone no is 2069450
Good luck

Hi there,
I am sorry to ruin your weekend, but here are the facts about household appliances in Mauritius. And for that matter, all other electronic equipment.
There are NO repair services for household appliances in Mauritius. The so-called technicians that are sent out have no idea, and are only there to see if they can rip you off. Most of the time they tell you that it is not repairable and that you must buy a new one.
Example: my tumble dryer broke. It took me about 2 weeks to get the dealer, and numerous telephone calls, emails, lots of aggravation, before they sent out a technician. He had a look, scratched his head and said it is not economically repairable. I asked for a quote for the spare parts. I got the quote. Most of the parts quoted had nothing to do with the problem. The parts needed was priced 4 TIMES the retail price of the parts in South Africa. I got the parts myself from SA and installed it myself.
I have lost a toaster, fridge, washing machine a dishwasher, a computer and 2 TV's due to bad power and water. On washing machines and dishwashers, do install a water filter on them, otherwise they calcify up completely. for your electronic equipment, get a UPS and run their power off them. As for cell phones, tablets, and other devices, HAHA.
Therefore I recommend that you buy the cheapest appliance and when it breaks, buy a new one. Or else import your own, do not pay the rip-off prices they ask here. In any case, all the models of everything that is sold here has been discontinued years ago, which they sell at new model prices.
So, there you have it. Enjoy!

While there are definitely some technicians who will try to rip you off, you cannot put all the dealers in the same basket.
When buying electronics and other household goods, it is recommended to buy them from the authorized dealer depending on which brand it is. And also to carefully read the terms and conditions of the warranty contract.

If you buy from a roadside shop with no service center, then naturally if they don't have the required spare parts they will simply recommend you buy another one.

Regarding latest models of household goods and consumer electronics, again only the authorized importer and dealer will have the latest ones.
if dealers still keep some older models, it means there's still a demand for those items.

Thanks to all for your replies. The filter from the drum to the pump is blocked, a new pump could not mend it. It could not be repaired on site and it has been collected by 361 for repair. I will let you know how I get on.

Peter

Dear Peter,
I might help. I do repairs during my free times.
Will it be possible to transport the equipment ?  I live at Plaine des papayes - in the north, about 1.5 km from the Anjalay Stadium.

However, in the event that it is difficult to transport the equipment, I can come to check it on site, but will need a transport arrangement, if possible, as i do not have my own transport.

Just bear in mind that I do such jobs voluntarily, because I hate to see useful machines sent to scrap yards or landfills.

I have experience in all sorts of equipment and can repair anything as far as I am given the opportunity, but I love to share my knowledge and a helping hand would be definitely a great advantage.

BTW, I work at the University of Mauritius.

should you be interested with my services, please do reply and we can arrange something.
Best regards
Veekram

Hello Vikram. my name is Raj Seebaluck and lived at curepipe number is *** my dish washer machine has no power can you please fix it .I can come and pick you at your place and pay you for you work.It seem you are a honest guy for I have got bad experience with other repairs in the past. Let me know if you are disponible. Thank in advance.

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

Dear Raj,

Kindly let us know how it went with Mr. Veekram. My mother has a Zanussi washing machine. It is broken and I am desperately trying to find a repairman.

Thanks very much.

Dear Veekram,

Are you still doing this kind of work. Please let me know.

Thank you.

Call mr on *** or whatsapp

Veekram

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Personal contact details should be shared in private. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Bletchis,

Please note that it's been years since Raj last connected ....

Try to contact the importer or the BrandHouse

TheBrandHouse Ltd

Industrial Park 1, Riche Terre

Mauritius

T:

(+230) 207 1700

T:

(+230) 249 2764

Email:

[email protected]

URL:

www.thebrandhouse.mu

@veek        Dear veek  I have a Bosch dishwasher need looking at please it would be great if you could help me I live in Triolet

@veek hi can you please call me on ***

Moderated by Cheryl 11 months ago
Reason : No contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@dgujadhur

Hello there.

just reading about your message about a bosch dishwasher. i have one and it is now working. kindly tell me who you contacted and did the person manage to help you.

Thanks for replying

Pushpanjali

@veek

hello can u plz help with my bosch dishwasher plz?

Thanks for replying

Pushpanjali