Pls How can I transfer my car

Pls can anyone help me on how to transfer my car or what can I do in the event that I didnt find anyone that wants my car.
Its a 2016 Elantra full option, very well used, no accident and i was paying 1200 per month with 21000 last payment but when i went to bank to recalculate for transfer they made the remaining ppayment 1900 per month and down payment of 12000. Now nobody wants to pay that price.
What can I do in the event that i don't find anyone to transfer to and i want to go on final exit in a weeks time.
Your help will be appreciated.

I hope you find a better option, but for now, you can return it to the back. Unless you want someone to buy it and continue the payments. You can prepare an ad and have it translated and posted in Haraj.com.sa. I'm willing to translate your ad and help out as much as I can.

Thanks bro. I appreciate. Please can i call you or whatsapp, if you can send me your number. Mine is ***. If its possible to drop with bank, do you know the procedure? because I have till Tuesday for final exit.
Thanks I appreciate.

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi

As informed by Mr.Amarwafi, you may post your AD in Garage.com.

other options as below

1. you may inform bank you are going to return your car back to bank, they will put your car in Auction and the difference in amount will be paid by you,  then you will be set Free

2. if you have any good friends , you may transfer it to them and you can pay from any country remotely, once you finished your payment you may sell it and reclaim your money.

3.find any potential buyer who willing to buy your car at the maximum price, remaining you have to pay