The jobs that are the most in-demand for expats in Saudi Arabia

Hello,

We invite you to share some information regarding the job market for expats in Saudi Arabia. This information will be incredibly helpful to anyone considering moving there, so we're very grateful for your contribution.

What are the types of jobs that are easily accessible to expats in Saudi Arabia?

What are the ones most in-demand for expats?

Which industry and/or jobs have limited workforce?

Are there any existing surveys, data, or reports done regarding this topic?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Priscilla

Having lived and worked in the middle east since 1979, the jobs that will be still available and lucrative for expats, in my view, are:-

1. Information Technology
2. Education
3. Finance
4. Marketing/Advertising
5. Hospitality
6. Healthcare
7. Blue Collar utility services

The local population are still not fully competent in managing the above sectors and it may take them more time to get there.

Hi Priscilla! Sure I would like to share my knowledge and experienced here in KSA. Uhmm... How and Where should I start? should I post a new topic in the forum or do you want me to send my writings and researched to you?

Thank you so much Precilia for your message, i would like to share the following are most of the expats can join the jobforce  and extended thier part in the countrys fast growth of econmy and development in general.
1. Construction Industry : where most of the workforce from managers, engineers to technician of all the trades are demanding and can find opportunities according to the experiience.
2. Health care industry : Where the opportunities are floating from Doctors to Nurses of all kinnds of categories.
3. Hospitality Industry : This is the current growing industry and can find lots of job opportunites from managers, chefs to attaedents and support staff.

thank you so much for the opportunity given to me.

Good day

is there any oppurtunitys for import and export  here? i live in yanbu am looking for such oppurtunity and how feasible it is to start one here?

plz let me know if you know . I really have no experience in that and looking for a senior position in pharmacy .

thx

Hi Priscilla! Sure I would like to share my knowledge and experienced here in KSA. Uhmm... How and Where should I start? should I post a new topic in the forum or do you want me to send my writings and researched to you?

Hi everyone,

@ABR77, actually Priscilla is part of the Expat.com team. This topic has been launched to gather information that could in turn be helpful for those looking for employment opportunities in KSA. If you have any piece of information that is relevant to the subject here or on any other thread on the forum, feel free to share your knowledge and experience on the topic itself.

Chris
Expat.com

According to a Gulf Business Salary Survey conducted in 2017, the highest paying jobs in Saudi Arabia are as follows:

10 Best Most Popular Jobs in Saudi Arabia
1. Petroleum Engineers:
Petroleum Engineers can earn up to $80,000.

2. Multinational Companies:
Multinational companies as well as local companies earn extensively well. The top most salary in Saudi Arabia was recorded to be $33,021.

3. Surgeons:
Surgeons in Saudi Arabia earn up to $29,000.
4. IT Industry:
IT is the most popular field, there information technology. Managers earn $12,000

5.  Project Management:
Project managers earn up to $11,900 and this profession has become popular among immigrants within Saudi Arabia.
6. Ads and Creative Designing:
There is a high demand for developers, advertising and creative designers with an average increasing pay of $10,900.

7. Real Estate Dealers:
Real state dealers in Saudi Arabia have the opportunity to earn up to $10,600 a month.

8. English Teaching:
A rising demand for English teachers have shown in Saudi Arabia and they have highly scope and margin, from other countries many teachers go there for teaching jobs. They pay reasonable salaries and many other opportunities. In Saudi Arabia average teacher earn $3000 per month tax free plus perks like free flights to your home country or subsidized accommodation.

As indicated by most studies, Asians are selected transcendental in the Banking and treasury administration posts where they gain vigorously. In general, as indicated by the Hay Group's Annual Saudi Arabia Compensation and Benefits Report in 2013, Salaries in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia have ascended to 6 percent, in spite of the swelling of very nearly 4.4 percent. In addition, without precedent in Saudi Arabia, managers picked to group information as far as sex also in 2013. The report demonstrated an information base of female representatives in the HR, Administration and Secretarial parts. With the adjustment in time, Saudi Arabia, expat enlistment's are as yet picking up toll and now with female representatives included. The Salaries are path in front of the Inflation time frame and Employees are picking up power buy. In this way Saudi Arabia still remains a hot spot for good wages.

9. Private school teaching jobs:
There is much scope of teaching jobs in private schools in Saudi Arabia Teaching jobs in Saudi Arabia offer high salary and benefits packages. Teachers in Saudi Arabia can earn between $3,000 and $5,000 tax-free each month, depending on their qualifications and experience.

10 AutoCAD Draftsman:
There is so much expertise AutoCAD draftsman in Saudi Arabia and their monthly income package is round about 12000.

Iam ejaz hussain  iam associate engineer  now iam doing work of auto cad as draftman and survey both i need  more good job

THANK FOR GIVE SUCH INFORMATION

First of all  i want to give you thanks that you give us good information about work and opportunity of job,

here i want to describe my work and experience in Saudi Arabia, now i am working in telecom company  (STC and MOBILY) as a network Designer, my work is survey the site and make FTTH Design in AUTO CAD, MICROSTATION and NE(GIS)

i have 4 years Experience in this field and i want to get opportunity in reputed company and i want to work with knowledgeable man and professional employees, as we get chance i will change this company,

thanks
BARKAT

now a  days here  there are no any demand for the jobs  .   the  existing  are that of the professionals   like doctors, engineers ,accountants , and  hospitality   to some extent

What is Ajeer Visa and how it works for expats . Is it safe and secure.

Ajeer is designed to regulate and document the temporary work of foreign employees (expatriates) working for non-sponsors. It is an electronic system that is still in its initial stages with plans to expand its reach to different market sectors in the future.

thanks

looking for job , I want to be a role player in an organization who offers the
opportunity to utilize my experience in office management,
Document controller, Tech. Engineering Department
Assistance, management coordination and secretarial works.

first of all you should write your current location that where are you. what are you doing now
and the main things is if you really want to get such a job you should we visit www.jerryvarghese.comhttps://www.asiapower.in , www.soundlinesgroup.com/contact_us.html
if you are india these are reputed office in mumbai for gulf job.

Thanks !

I have good experience in fmcg Sales Determent . Almost 11 years of experience in several areas in and around KSA and remaining 7 years in India.  I have the ability for strategic planning, Sales development and channel management.
I possess a full range of capabilities that I could bring to your organization. I am a dedicated professional who is eager to take on new challenges and responsibilities, and i am confident that i have the qualifications necessary to make a valuable contribution to your organization.

first of all you should write your current location that where are you. what are you doing now
and the main things is if you really want to get such a job you should we visit www.jerryvarghese.comhttps://www.asiapower.in , www.soundlinesgroup.com/contact_us.html
if you are india these are reputed office in mumbai for gulf job.

Hello Priscilla,
I am a dependent of my husband so before I came here in Saudi, I don't even know if there's a career waiting for me or it's the end of my career. Well, Life became so easy for me and my family especially when I started working after 8 months of staying here. I am currently working as an Art Teacher in an American school and it really makes me realized that I should have come earlier so I would enjoy a beautiful life here.