Tourist visa for parents in Oman

Dear all,

I need a favor of yours..

actually i want to bring my parents here in muscat in tourist visa for 3 months .

what is the procedure and how much fees ? please if anybody can elaborate , i will be obliged...

Thank you.

process is simple. In your sponsor letter head, you have to type

DECLARATION

This is to certify that xxx  holder of the Indian passport no: xxxx ssued at xxx, INDIA on xxx do hereby solemnly declare that he is working with xxx   d is drawing a monthly salary of RO. xxx Now he intends to bring his Father xxxxxx and mother  holder of passport no; xxx and xxx  to stay with him in the Sultanate of Oman.

Further we declare and affirm that the expenses for his travel & stay shall be met by xxx  himself.

Place:                                    Signature
Date:                                     Name

This declaration should be signed by your sponsor and CR copy to be attached. then this declaration should be attested by chamber of commerce. Then submit to your PRO this attested form with passport copy of your parent and your and resident card of your and photo of parent. Fees is generally RO 20 or RO 30 RIAL

subratasingh wrote:

Dear all,

I need a favor of yours..

actually i want to bring my parents here in muscat in tourist visa for 3 months .

what is the procedure and how much fees ? please if anybody can elaborate , i will be obliged...

Thank you.

Hi subratasingh,

To clarify, it is simpler to bring parents on 'family visit visa'.

Tourist Visa is something else.