switching of carta di soggiorno to other EU countries

Hi all,

Is it possible to switch carta di sossiorno to other European countries like Denmark or Norway ?



The answer I did not found. Could you please help me.

You have to apply separately to each country. You can't  exchange it as theyare different countries with different rules.

The Italian CdS or PdS is only valid and good in ITALY, other countries have different requirements.

New topic