Information about employment Visa

Good day,
At present I am working in Oman and my visa is express visa. I have provided my noc to the present employer which I have received from my previous employer during march 2017,
Due to the unavailability of visa clearance, my present employer brought me to oman 5 times through express visa.  Now I want to switch to another company , whether I need noc from my present employer or my noc from previous employer shall be provided to future employer to apply for employment visa

Karthekkayan wrote:

Good day,
At present I am working in Oman and my visa is express visa. I have provided my noc to the present employer which I have received from my previous employer during march 2017,
Due to the unavailability of visa clearance, my present employer brought me to oman 5 times through express visa.  Now I want to switch to another company , whether I need noc from my present employer or my noc from previous employer shall be provided to future employer to apply for employment visa

NOC is a document which is used for obtaining a re-entry visa be it an express or a work category.
Technically, for obtaining the job, your NOC should work, but the immigration will need to have an explanation probably based on your 5 entries on express visa by another company. You must refer to the PRO of the new employer and take his consent. But in general, this is possible since express visa is considered to be a simple visit visa.

Hi Karthekkayan,

To add to what schaz has mentioned in the post above, legally you are at fault to have held a salaried job as an employee on an Express Visa.

As an employee, you are allowed to work only if you hold a 2-year employment visa. So it better for you to go with the NOC from your first employer.

Thank you for your information and guidance