Sponsorship transfer of widowed mother to son

Hi all,

I am looking for a way on how to transfer my mother's & unmarried sister's sponsorship to me (after my father passed away). They were under his sponsorship.

I tried with the passport office in Jeddah but they refused saying its not allowed for my occupation (Financial Analyst). They only accept for engineer and doctorate (and I have an MBA). Then, I tried with the MOI, they refused without stating the reason.

Some say, i need a document from the court (which court in Jeddah??) and to get that, the court need a document from the passport office (which they are not issuing).

Is there anyone who can assist me with this ???

yes i can, pm me your whats app #

hi there....yes, you can whatsapp me on

New topic