Blacklist in sama

Hi everyone.. would to ask regarding sama... after we did full payment for loan or credit card. Sama will clear our name or iqama from blacklist? Can we proceed for any loan after that?

It will take a while but they will clear it.

However, getting another loan is another matter.  You will now be a risky customer for any bank as the past unpaid history would be available even if the name is not on the blacklist.

Hi good day! Anyone can help me? Just now I knew that I was blacklisted in SAMA due to unpaid loan in alrajhi from my old iqama now I came with new iqama I want to know how can I remove my name in blacklisted list? To whom I will contact? Because I want to settle it. Thank you

The bank.  Pay the amount and reach settlement with them.  They will handle the SAMA part but your credit score will be bad for years as I have mentioned already before.

@XTang but when I called sama they told me to call 1950 why is it?

Don't over think it. Just follow the process.

@XTang does this means i also have travel ban? 😭😭

DonO need to go back to taif to process? Or it can be through phone?

Call them first

@XTang ok thank you.. does this means I have travel ban as well?

How would I know?   you may or may not.  Follow the process as I keep saying.

Hi is it possible for me to open a new account in other bank and apply for loan there to pay for my existing loan in alrajhi under old iqama? Thank you

If blacklisted then no one is going to give you a loan.

But if i will pay in al rajhi and transfer to other bank and take loan is there possibility to apprive? Thanks

Even if you pay off the loan, your credit history takes time to recover.

Hi i want to ask if my old iqama number got blacklisted, does this means I have a travel ban in my new iqama? is there any trouble in the airport? thank you

Hi i want to ask if my old iqama number got blacklisted, does this means I have a travel ban in my new iqama? is there any trouble in the airport? thank you My vacation will be soon I want to knw if the immigration will hold me? as i check the status on my new iqama I dont have any travel ban.. cn i go for vacation? thank you

They catch you with fingerprints now.  Not with Iqama numbers as those change.