Iqama photo not matching

I have taken iqama for my 4 months old son. But instead of my son's photo, someone else photo is there in the system. I submitted the documents to jawazzat but still not done after 3 months. Everything is correct, like iqama number, passport no, validity. But photo is not correct. Also i have not given the iqama card and sent to another jawazzat to change the photo.
    I am planning to send my family in final exit and my hr told there is no issue in sending. Only thing is to have a iqama number.
   Please suggest.

There are so many Jawazat offices in Shopping malls in jeddah you can personally go to their office and discuss your issue with them.

Ya i went to main jawazzat office. They are saying that it will be changed in riyadh, because my baby born in india and came in on arrival visa. So they got the passport copy and send it to riyadh. 3 months finished, but still not changed and they are telling to after one week.
   I have iqama number and in online it is coming as my dependents. I am not having iqama card.
If i take final exit visa, will there be any problem at airport for my 10 month old baby. Please advise.

Same Question you ask with them by visiting Jawazat office in Any mall at evening time. They will tell you the excat information what you can do and what you cannot do.

I have checked with Indian embassy and they are saying that the photo will be changed in Riyadh by Ministry of interior. This mistake was done at the time of first entry in airport. Jawazzat officer is saying that they have sent the paper to riyadh and they gave some reference number.
     Checked with Jawazzat officer about the final exit, they are also not sure about this.

Hello can any body help me out.. i have the same issue .
my son picture on iqama is different

prasant did u got the solution for this/

can u pls contact me ...

Dear Mazhar bhai,
same problem with me.. i want to isuue final exit visa of my family..my daughter photo is not correct on her iqama.. on jeddah airport may be they will create issue?
please adbvise me if you find any solution.

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

Dear Prashant..
did u get any solution for it..please share

Dear sir
please suggest .. i have the same prob

Hello everyone!

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get Iqama?
I live in Italy and the Company (airline) for which I am coming to work in Jeddah, has informed me that the practices for my Iqama have been started.
I recently received an Email asking if I was available to collect my Iqama from the Saudi Arabian Embassy in Rome. Since then it's been a little over two months and I'm starting to be a little worried because I care a lot about this new job.
thanks in advance for any information.
Sandro

during exit on airport, immigration don't check iqama neither they take iqama from you. They just see the passport, stamp it and you are done.
BUT
when you will invite your family again to Saudi arabia even after some time with the new job offer etc.. their picture would remain same as it is in their system.. they will use old picture. I have seen people, they go back from Saudi arabia and come back even after 5 years on new visa,  MOI print their old picture on iqama. Technically they must change picture for babies / children because their face gets changed as they grow up :)

As salam o alaikum
Expiry date of my iqama is 20/07/1439,
can anybody tell me that i went on vacation in October 2017 and I paid dependent fee for my wife which was 934 riyal by SADAD payment agent.
but now the dependent fee is again showing in my account.
please suggest me.. wat to do..I have to issue final exit for my family but showing insufficient fund..

The photo on my Child iqama is of different girl ..I informed in jawazat center but they told it will take time to correct. I have to  send my family on final visa ..will they create any issue at airport if iqama photo of child is not correct.. Passport details are correct in their system..kindly suggest..

shakeelkindz wrote:

As salam o alaikum
Expiry date of my iqama is 20/07/1439,
can anybody tell me that i went on vacation in October 2017 and I paid dependent fee for my wife which was 934 riyal by SADAD payment agent.
but now the dependent fee is again showing in my account.
please suggest me.. wat to do..I have to issue final exit for my family but showing insufficient fund..

Dear Brother, you have to pay advance fees (60 days) for your dependents only then it will allow you for final exit.
Lets suppose today is 15, January. You have to pay fees till 15 March.. for safe side, pay extra 2-3 days fees (62 days). The reason is, one can live in KSA for 2 months even after issuance of final exit. :)

Dear Brother,
Thanks for your reply.
but i had already paid Dependent fee SR 934 while issuing Exit Re entry Visa for me but again it is showing same amount to pay.
where should i go..?
jawazat or SAdad agent from which i had done payment.]

kindly suggest

Can you see this payment in your MOI portal?

on top of it.. if you have already paid this amount.. then go ahead to abshar (MOI) portal and try issuing visa. it must work if you already paid it.
If you try to see the amount again n again from SADAD, definitely it will show you the same amount again. Considering that you have paid the right amount till iqama expiry and its reflected in MOI portal.

when i paid it through an agent it was showing in my portal..as PaSSPORT amount deposited 934 sr.
but after coming back to saudi on re entry Visa again i check but amount was not showing.
now on checking in associate fee its showing again to pay the same. :sosad:

ON Moi Portal i had tried to issue visa but it was showing insufficient fund..

oh... if it is reversible, agent might have reversed it.. I am not sure..just guessing it..
Bhai go ahead, pay the fee and get yourself out of it.

yes may be..
thanks for your valuable information.

:)

welcome shakeel :)

prasant did u got the solution for this?

I have the same issue

My 2 years old daughter's IQAMA picture  is off unknown person , I try to visit jawazat and try to fix the issue but Enable they always inform me that it's mistake from the airport and they need 40 days to change but honestly I don't trust that it will be done in that time now I need to go on exit within 20 days I'm in tension coz of my daughter pic I need to know that does the Pic problem will effect at immigration in Riyadh while exiting..... need more information thanks in advance

Dear brother,
At airport they will just verify it with the higher authorities.
Don't worry they will allow you and put final exit.
In Shaa Allah

Same problem with me but alhumdulliah they allowed to go.

Thanks
For more information call***

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you

Hi ,

Sir same issue of picture of other person on my iqama is with me.

I just new iqama few days back i am new comer at saudia. But now i want to go exit reentry visa on vacation.

I go dammam jawazat but they told it will take time more than 40 days but i have to attend marraige of my sister after 10 days.  So i ask them can go vacation on it they said yes you can.  Picture issue will be solved after you come back. Because if now you starts process so you can not go untill new  iqama you dont get.

Pl reply  i am still worrying too much not feeling satisfying with jawazat statement.

Pl help

Anyone pl reply who have gone through this. And get solution