Attest degree from Malaysia to work in Saudi Arabia

Hi,

I am currently living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
I have done my undergraduate from the University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus.
Is there any way to get my degree attested from Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission and Saudi Embassy without having to travel myself. E.g. through an agent?
Is there a possibility of getting my degree attested from UK instead, as my university is a British institution and my degree does not mention anything related to Malaysia. My degree came from the UK campus.

Thanks

AAAA

Hi,

Did you manage to get your degree attested?

I studied in the same place but the cultural mission in the uk did not want to attest it coz its the malaysian campus whereas the mission in malaysia didnt want to coz its a foreign degree.

Don't know about agents, I've done it all by myself, you need 5 steps (5 stamps) to get your degree attested

1- Ministry of high Education (Putrajaya)
2- Ministry of Foreigner affairs (Putrajaya)
3- Saudi Arabia cultural mission - Academic affairs (KL)
4- Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia (KL)
5- Ministry of Education (Saudi Arabia)

I've skipped the 4th step and went back to KSA, Ministry of Education in Saudi Arabia declined to get it attested cause my certificates were not attested by the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia (4th step), so I asked a friend who lives in Malaysia to do it for me instead of me flying there all over again, took him 2 weeks to finish it (3 days sending my certificates there thru SMSA)

These images are my certificates with the stamps
https://imgur.com/a/TWC0EpO

Your case would be straightforward coz MMU is considered a Malaysian university. University of Nottingham, Reading, Herriot Watt would all have a problem coz the cultural mission would say its foreign.

how much money it cost you to attested?????

The Saudi Cultural Mission doesn't charge anything but the stamp from Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education and Foreign Affairs will cost you. Sorry but I don't remember the rate per page.

Hi
I want to ask if you managed to get your degrees from Nottingham attested by the cultural office and Saudi embassy?
Thank you

Hi skillard

Sorry for my interrupting you. But i would really appreciate your reply as i am worried that my Nottingham degree which i acquired from malaysia wont get attested by the saudi cultural office and by the Saudi embassy in malaysia.
So i hope you were able to attest yours and let me know what happened with you so i can do the same.
Many thanks

Is someone know any agent in Malaysia who can assist to attest diploma from Saudi Embassy

My son also did his undergraduate degree  from Malaysia and his degree also came from the UK and without any mention of Malaysia or Malaysian Campus but UK Saudi Cultural Beuro refused to attest a degree whose coursework is done outside the UK I:e Malaysia

I had asked his UNi to first get me endorsed/attest from the Ministry of Higher Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Meanwhile, I am trying to get the procedure to attest it from Saudi Embassy in Malaysia once it is attested/ Endorsed by MOE Malaysia and MOFA Malaysia. In shaa Allah

You can call me on Cell # ***
Younus Akhter
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Sir please advise with regards to the same, am facing the same situation. Did you manage to come to a conclusion.

My degree is from heriot watt Malaysia

@YounusMYA

Dear Sir,

Were you able to get the university of Nottingham Malaysia degree attested in the end or not?

Hello ammadarshad01,

Welcome to expat.com!

It's been months since YounusMYA was last active. I doubt you will receive any answer from him.

I suggest that you create a new discussion on the Jeddah forum where you can ask all your questions.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Yoginee

Hello will you have answer to any of my questions as well?

Hello Ammadarshad01,

Yoginee is a staff member of Expat.com, here to ensure that members abide to the rule of the forum and also to guide them.

Members who have been through this process hopefully will revert.

All the best,

Bhavna

Hii,

Any one has done MBA from Lincoln University College - Malaysia, can this be attested in Saudia Arabia.

Hi all,

I made flight from Australia to KL to attest my certificate so I can complete my work visa.

Today is Ramadhan, no one attend work untill 1 pm.

Hopefully they will take my certificate and have it attested as the security guards said only through agency your paper can be processed.

@Flaminski Did you graduate from Multimedia University, I am teaching in Saudi Arabia and want to know about their PhD program, is it recognized in Saudi Arabia

Hi,

I am in a similar situation, need to have my educational documents attested from Saudi Cultural mission in Malaysia. Its a UK degree studies full time in Malaysia. Can anyone help how can I have this attested?