Travelling from Riyadh to Bahrain

Hi guys. I have few questions about land travel from Riyadh to Bahrain. I hold a visit visa/multiple entry while my husband has a working visa in KSA. We would like to spend our weekend in Bahrain, and here are the things that we want to know:
1. Am I entitled to a visa-on-arrival based on my status?
2. We opt to travel by land, do you have a recommendation for a rent-a-car service that we can use?
3. He is using his company car, can we bring the car to bahrain instead of renting?
4. How much is the car insurance when we enter bahrain?
Thanks for your help.

You may use Sapetco from khobar also many taxi's go to bahrain ftom khobar.

1. Am I entitled to a visa-on-arrival based on my status? - No as you are on visit in the KSA

2. We opt to travel by land, do you have a recommendation for a rent-a-car service that we can use? - SAPTCO

3. He is using his company car, can we bring the car to bahrain instead of renting? - He needs a letter from the company that is also from the Traffic police giving him permission to drive it to Bahrain

4. How much is the car insurance when we enter bahrain? - Minimal

Thanks Amirshk.

Thanks Ali_N 30. I should visit Bahrain Embassy then to get visa.

referring to your inquiry I can tell you the following:
- if you have multiple visa or exit re entry, then you can visit Bahrain depending on nationality incase you are just visiting Saudi Arabia, better check because certain countries are not allowed.
- your husband may not use the company car unless he gets written permission from the company and the local Saudi Traffic Police
- You can go by VIP bus from Dammam or Riyadh nice and clean and easy
- for car insurance: you only pay around SAR 25 and SAR 25 when enter car and SAR 25 when you return as fees for using Causeway
- As for car rental: there are plenty in Bahrain
Wish you good luck and enjoyable trip

thanks wafiqn, will take your word for it.