VISA CANCELLATION WITHOUT NOC

HI,
MY VISA IS GOING TO EXPIRE IN DECEMBER AND MY SPONSOR DOESN'T WANT TO RENEW IT , HE WANT TO CANCEL MY VISA BY DECEMBER.
CAN I DEMAND NOC FROM THE SPONSOR ,DOES THE OMAN LABOR  LAW FAVORS THE EMPLOYEE FOR DEMANDING  NOC FROM THE EMPLOYER PLZ SUGGEST ME THANK YOU!

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Using caps lock is not welcomed.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi SHAIK AHMED,

Please do not scream at the top of your voice (by keeping the caps lock on).

You must also take some time first to read the many other posts on your same query.

The NOC rule is one of the most unfair rules any expatriate in Oman could be forced to live with.

Forget demanding, an expatriate employee cannot even request for one.

And no one, including the ministry, can instruct any employer or sponsor to 'grant' an NOC to any employee.

It is solely and entirely the prerogative of the employer or the sponsor. And it is the employer or the sponsor who can decide whether or not to grant an employee with the NOC.

And finally, do not post any more questions on the same subject as an addendum here, before reading through the numerous others already available in the forum on the said subject.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : No personal attacks will be tolerated on the forum.1st warning! Next time = Ban
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear Shaik Ahmed,

As per the law, you can not demand the NOC but you could request for it as you have already completed your employment contract.

Hi everyone...
My Visa was expired on August 26th which is under Royal Airforce of oman(Under Defence Ministry)also got a offer from other company here in Muscat only even I got n.o.c as well from present sponsor as I would like to get exit to India  for few days. May I know the amount which I have to pay  for delaying for Visa cancellation and exits..it's almost a month and 7 days for expiry..

Will expect reply as soon.

Thank you

Its RO.10/month and in you case you need to pay RO.20.